IGNORED

Does Derrick Seriously Want 19 Kids?

CaptainFunderpants

I think now would be a good time to separate the couple and ask them each if they really want 19 children.

Jill looks like she is over it already.

When was the photo taken of them at church, where Derick had to drive around and pick her up so she didn't have to walk to the car? She was still looking like she was hurting and not moving well at all.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before medical science got to the point where it is today most coupes left it up to God because there was no way to control your pregnancies. As a result in some countires a woman had about 10 babies out of whom only half survived into adulthood and nearly one third of all women died in childbirth. Birth control was invented for a reason. Maybe its Gods will that Jill has a reasonable number of kids and raises them all till they are 18?

I think now would be a good time to separate the couple and ask them each if they really want 19 children.

Jill looks like she is over it already.

When was the photo taken of them at church, where Derick had to drive around and pick her up so she didn't have to walk to the car? She was still looking like she was hurting and not moving well at all.

I was under the impression it was fairly recent. I'd like to think neither are stupid and would at least think, "Hmm maybe this is God's way of saying 'Hey I don't want you having 20 kids'" I know I'm wishing a little too much but there's always that possibility.

Archived