IGNORED

If you had to marry a Duggar....

Flippp

I don't think any of the male Duggars are attractive at all. Plus, besides JB, they are all younger than me. But if I had to pick...it would probably be John David because he seems kind of funny, in a dry way.

If I liked ladies, probably Jana.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John-David, no argument. He might not be the most attractive guy around, but he at least has a semblance of a life and I find him somewhat attractive. Compared to guys I went to high school with, he's better looking. I think I could get along with him. If not JD, then Joseph, he's only a couple weeks younger than I am, but I think I'd prefer JD over Joseph.

I don't see what others are seeing the Bates' boys. I don't think a single one is even remotely attractive.

Hell no, she scares me! :D

I couldn't be married to someone who refers to their spouse as "mommy" or "daddy" (or other variants) without directly speaking to the child. Like "Daddy and I are going to take you and your sibling to the park to day" is acceptable because then you're using the name the child is most familiar with using. "Hey, daddy, want to go to bed?" is not acceptable. That just sounds like you have severe daddy issues.

Easy. Chad Paine. Hands down. I have yelled "Nike!" several times while watching the UP show...well done, Erin, well done :clap:

I don't see what others are seeing the Bates' boys. I don't think a single one is even remotely attractive.

Interesting. As a whole, I think the Bates boys are far more attractive than the Duggar boys. Both sets of girls are generally good-looking, though.

All the men/boys are about the same to me. I think it's because large, round heads are not attractive to me. I remember reading that people are subconsciously attracted to certain shaped faces. And for me, I'd say I definitely am more attracted to an oval face. None of these basketball headed weirdos.

I would not marry a Duggar. It has nothing to do with their looks, and everything to do with not wanting to be on "reality" (I use that term loosely) TV, to be valued primarily by my ability to bear children, to be required to be under a male headship, and, for the sake of brevity, 100 other similar reasons.

But naturally I must mention that I would never want in-laws who are intrusive, controlling, holier-than-thou wackadoos.

Archived