IGNORED

I think my cleaning lady might be a fundie

snarkykitty

At least, one of them. She is young (maybe 20), newly married, has long hair that is always down and very "done", her clothes scream modesty (a very long skirt when the other women at the company wear pants - I don't know how the heck she cleans in those skirts, wears high-necked t-shirt underneath the company polo shirt), uses phrases like "lovely" and "the Mister of the home", says "bless your home" whenever she leaves. She's mature well beyond anyone I know at her age. Despite her young age, she's the "lead" cleaner of the two - the other woman is probably around 40 and doesn't speak a lot of English.

Oh, and her cell phone ringer goes (I can't remember the words):

da da,

da da,

da da da da,

da da da da daaaaaa da da (imagine an organ playing it)

I know that I might be stereotyping but she just gives off this air. She's very sweet, don't get me wrong. I'm just uber-curious.

Hey, good for you- fundie girls are trained to clean from a very early age, bet your house is spotless! Although, I wonder why her "Mister of the Home" is not keeping her in his? Watch for scripture written in the steam on your bathroom mirror, though. Or Chick tracts in your bathroom. (Hey, that is where I display my collection!)

I found the song! I had to find an online piano to figure out the notes. It's "Ode to Joy". That's what's on her cell phone ringer.

She might be fundie-lite, but if she were a true, hardcore fundie, she would be a keeper of her home. Only harlots' feet never stay at home, yo!

Archived