IGNORED

Pastor: Bieber is trans and cut off breasts

DaffyDill

I really have no words for this.... :pink-shock:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/ny-p ... isled-him/

Apparently, this chucklehead believes that those in power such as Obama, lead children as young as 6-10 to think they can choose their gender.

“We’re talking about young girls, 6 to 10 years of age,†Atlah World Missionary Church Rev. James David Manning said in a YouTube video that was posted on Friday. “They can be led or influenced to cut off their breasts once they get into puberty. They can be led to have operations — like Justin Bieber — they can think that the best choice for their life is to cut off their breasts.â€

To say this is disrespectful to the transgender members of our communities is a gross understatement.

Someone please tell me this is a satire site?

If Bieber had in fact been FTM, there would have been no breasts to cut off. Most likely he would have used puberty inhibitors so that he didn't have to develop secondary sexual characteristics in the first place.

Yes, the pastor is ignorant. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He is very transphobic.

I have often felt that Bieber looked like a number of lesbians I have known over the years. There is definitely something feminine about him.

But I never once thought he was born a girl. Nor have I actually cared to know his sexuality.

There are plenty of things about Bieber that are questionable, but I don't think his sex and his gender are among them.

This pastor is an idiot who needs to learn more about transgender issues.

Every now and then I am stunned certain people exist. I lose a slight piece of my trust in common decency and humanity.

P.s. I can't for the life of me seem to be able to spell. Is decency spelled right? I'm a mess!

Poe's law exists for a reason.

This guy is not a Poe. Manning runs an outfit called ATLAH World Ministries. After Obama was elected, he held a fake grand jury to indict him or something. Lat fall he said Starbucks was putting "sodomite semen" in its drinks. Manning is also a supporter of releasing convicted tax evader and young earth creationist Kent Hovind from prison NOW.

He's been at this for years. Not a Poe but maybe a performance artist? [emoji1]

I know there is no logic to this, so there is no point in even trying to understand it, but it still amazes me that anyone can honestly think someone would choose to be transgender.

In an ideal world, trans people would be able to live freely however they feel is best, and would be free to make the decisions that are right for them in a safe environment...but we do not live in that world. Trans people are frequently victims of violence, ridicule, often lack access to good medical care, are more likely to be homeless, are more likely to commit suicide...yeah, sounds great! Sign me up! If we could all CHOOSE to be anything in this world, why would ANYONE choose a life that could make their family disown them? That may require a lifetime of medical treatment or surgeries if they physically transition? Give me a fcking break. People make those choices because they need to do it to SURVIVE. Not because it just seems like a fun thing to do - hey, I'll go get my breasts removed! Just for funsies! It's the cool thing to do!

There are people out there that firmly believe that Michelle Obama used to be a man. The amount of stupid out there + internet access is a deadly combo.

Manning runs an outfit called ATLAH World Ministries. After Obama was elected, he held a fake grand jury to indict him or something. Lat fall he said Starbucks was putting "sodomite semen" in its drinks.

I recognized his name from that craziness right away.

For anyone who missed the sodomite semen series:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23950

I do:

Hahahaahahahahha...what the FUCK?

Yeah, that came a couple of minutes after I read it. Initially though....I had nothing.

Isn't Biebers mother a devout Christian? I guess that's where he might get that stance from.

Yeah, that came a couple of minutes after I read it. Initially though....I had nothing.

Isn't Biebers mother a devout Christian? I guess that's where he might get that stance from.

As far as i know, his mother was always saying on twitter "choose life, maybe one day, your kid also will decide to sing on YouTube and you can milk him like I did" and I hear she said something like I give up, pray for my son or something like that

Justin and his mom both appeared on 100 Huntley Street when he was trying to be noticed (some ofthe footage is even on his movie thing). Just being on that show screams devout Christian.

I don't know about 100 Huntleys reach outside Canada, but I often wondered if his appearance on that show would ever haunt him, considering that ministry winds up in the news every now and then over non-profit status in relation to anti-homosexual views.

Of course, Bieber is not shy about showing his chest, and for the life of me, I can't see any scars, AND he still has his nipples. I've spent way too much time thinking about this, so how much time does that nutty pastor spend thinking about it? How do people get this crazy?

LOVED the Lesbians who look like Bieber..

Of course, Bieber is not shy about showing his chest, and for the life of me, I can't see any scars, AND he still has his nipples. I've spent way too much time thinking about this, so how much time does that nutty pastor spend thinking about it? How do people get this crazy?

exactly. I couldn't believe I Googled this myself, but I had to see. There are more than enough shirtless pictures out there. I found the progression of tattoos more interesting. I had no idea he'd gotten so many over the years.

There are more than enough shirtless pictures out there. I found the progression of tattoos more interesting. I had no idea he'd gotten so many over the years.

And here's what one of those tattoos has to say about Pastor Manning's ideas:

rZ88EMT.jpg

Archived