IGNORED

Abortion is like Auschwitz

dairyfreelife

Thanks for posting that. I had read accounts of newborns secretly smothered before the Nazi guards could find them, or women killed after they give birth in the middle of roll call.

Canada's leading abortion advocate and provider, the late Dr. Mortgentaler, was an Auschwitz survivor. http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/nat ... /?page=all

Good to mention Dr. Morgentaler. I heard him say once that his experience as a Holocaust survivor actually helped him during his years of civil disobedience in the fight to legalize abortion, because he had learned from living under Nazi rule, that laws can be wrong sometimes.

Good to mention Dr. Morgentaler. I heard him say once that his experience as a Holocaust survivor actually helped him during his years of civil disobedience in the fight to legalize abortion, because he had learned from living under Nazi rule, that laws can be wrong sometimes.

Interesting. Especially this quote of him: "I help women to have babies at a time when they can give love and affection, they will not grow up to be rapists or murders. They will not build concentration camps.â€

It makes me think of the philosopher Richard Rorty: "If, like many of us, you teach students who have been brought up in the shadow of the Holocaust, brought up believing that prejudice against racial or religious groups is a terrible thing, it is not very hard to convert them to standard liberal views about abortion, gay rights, and the like. "

Archived