IGNORED

refuses Homework Until School Brings Back Ten Commandments

doggie

Spesul snowflake wants everyone to follow his belief. if not he will hurt his own grades. Why is this kind of a pathetic thread? one that will not bring huge amounts of support.

http://www.alternet.org/belief/meet-ohi ... nts-plaque

A Marion, Ohio high school student is going on strike to protest the removal of a Ten Commandments plaque from the school’s hallway, The Marion Star reports.

A gift to the Harding High School from its graduating class of 1953, the plaque had hung next to the Preamble of the United States Constitution until it was removed by the Marion City School District.

According to Superintendent Gary Barber, he had watched other Ohio school districts face legal challenges and wanted “to make sure that [our] resources are directly aligned to our district’s mission and vision and that being to improve academic achievement, to improve our district culture, communication within our district and to make sure we are using tax dollars wisely.â€

“I am attending class because by law I have to attend class but I am refusing to participate,†Miller said. “I’m aware of the consequences, but I would like to get my point across.â€

“I don’t care about my grades now,†he continued. “I told the principal, until there is an agreement reached, I will not participate in any Harding-related activities, any Marion City Schools-related activities. Sports, choir, classes, whatever. I won’t even wear my Harding Marching Band shirt.â€

What a brave young man, a role model for us all! He's inspired me to take a stand as well. I'm going to refuse my paycheck until my boss replaces our busted water cooler. POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Hey, if he's willing to live with the consequences, go right ahead. I wonder how many of his classmates are kicking themselves with "Wish I'd thought of that!" Of course, he'll probably turn around and sue once he fails everything.

Um... ok. Have fun not graduating and not getting into a decent college. Hope he enjoys not being able to find a decent job without a high school diploma. I'm sure god is totally impressed.

Um... ok. Have fun not graduating and not getting into a decent college. Hope he enjoys not being able to find a decent job without a high school diploma. I'm sure god is totally impressed.

I'm sure some Bible-banging college will get on board to give him a scholarship for all this. Maybe that's his end game.

Oh, he's such a little matryr. :roll: Yet another indoctrinated tool. :music-tool:

This could so be an Onion article, but sadly, the guy has already "Onion-ed" himself.

I'm sure that, in addition to not participating in any Harding-related activities, any Marion City Schools-related activities -- Sports, choir, classes, whatever -- he won’t even wear his Harding Marching Band shirt†that he is holding his breath 'til he turns blue.

He needs to get his foot out of his mouth so he can be ready to step on his own d*ck at a moment's notice.

What a moranTM

I'm sure some Bible-banging college will get on board to give him a scholarship for all this. Maybe that's his end game.

I can't believe the article didn't even say how old he is! I am reallllyyyy hoping, for his sake, that he's just a very, very immature just turned 14 year old Freshman. Because regardless of whatever his cause is -- that seems very " off" for high school. Maybe a very passionate 4 th grader. But I would think even a naturally self-absorbed teenager would grasp that the wider world couldn't care less.

Although, I guess, since it somehow made what passes for news -- maybe he's on to something :?

How DOES this crap end up in the news anyway ???!!!!!!

Teenager has strong opinion! Is absolutely sure he is right and everyone else is stupid! Throws fit!

How is that news?

Archived