IGNORED

And Yet Another Religious Hypocrite Goes Down

LongDogMom

In 1995, Wendy and Rory Alec co-founded God TV which has since become one of the biggest Christian television networks in the world, garnering millions of viewers each week.Now Rory Alex has apparently left his wife and abandoned God TV to move to South Africa with his mistress. Rory sent a letter to staff apologizing to them for his“moral failure†and explained he was leaving: "After 20 years of service, I have had a moral failure this year. For this reason, I am stepping down. Please forgive me for the disappointment I’ve caused, but I know your eyes are on Jesus who is the author and finisher of your faith and not on me, an imperfect man,†he said. “It is with a heavy heart that I confirm my season with GOD TV is over for now." Quote from:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/10/11 ... s-network/

It's amazing how many of these men who preach to others seem to have these moral failures (and how often)!

His wife, of course, blames the mistress and Satan: "According to Wendy Alec, her husband Rory was seduced by a “Jezebel†jazz musician and had begun having an affair. Citing Satan, Wendy claimed that the woman stole her husband for ungodly reasons and the two have fled Israel (where God TV is based) to live on a farm in South Africa. " She states: “God knew before the beginning of time that we would face this time,†she said on a special edition of God TV programming. “The princes of hell designed a perfect strategy through that seductive Jezabel spirit. It was a real strategic attack against his mind.The music studio is one of the most seductive environments you can haveâ€

How typical that he said his season with God TV is over "for now" as he scooted off to another country to LIVE WITH HIS MISTRESS. Doesn't sound very repentant. But hey, keep that door open for later when jazzy jezabel gets boring.

Archived