IGNORED

Nie is pregnant with #6

scoutsadie

She announced it at the keynote speech she gave at the DoTerra convention last week, and online this week.

Should be a rude awakening for Lottie to not be the baby any longer.

Been reading the hoohaa over at GOMI. Nie made two front pages, first with the energy drink cures addiction and now miracle baby two.

Came across this gem of a comment

Mormon Mom

09/24/14 21:55

You people are just awful. Comment after comment, all I see are hateful childless trolls bullying a pregnant mother. You are disgusting and horrible. You have no maternal instincts and you are disobeying God's covenant to be fruitful and multiply. I would not be surprised to learn you are also survivors of abortion, nothing else can explain your hatred of children. You disgust me and you tarnish the name of God when you speak it. Perhaps if you were not such selfish angry feminists you would understand that we are morally obligated to bring forth as many children as He will provide. I have reported you and this website to the authorties, and I will be contacting my attorney to file suit against you for harassment and libel. I hope you can someday find peace and even though I find you repulsive and feminist, I will pray for you.

"I find you repulsive and feminist.' :lol:

What is it with the ultra religious ignorant freaks (and I don't mean only Mormons here..all rabid religious extremists) and the word feminist?

Err I would like women to be treated the same as men. What is so bloody abhorrent to these people about that simple premise? Granted the word feminist seems to have taken on many forms since it's origin (not all for the good) but really it's not that horrific. They use it like normal people say serial killer or paedophile :roll:

Been reading the hoohaa over at GOMI. Nie made two front pages, first with the energy drink cures addiction and now miracle baby two.

Came across this gem of a comment

"I find you repulsive and feminist.' :lol:

What is it with the ultra religious ignorant freaks (and I don't mean only Mormons here..all rabid religious extremists) and the word feminist?

Err I would like women to be treated the same as men. What is so bloody abhorrent to these people about that simple premise? Granted the word feminist seems to have taken on many forms since it's origin (not all for the good) but really it's not that horrific. They use it like normal people say serial killer or paedophile :roll:

because women are not supposed to be treated equally, they are supposed to be submissive and sweet and doormats who will give in to the whims of her husband, stay barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, and beat their kids with plumbing line. women are inherently more sinful and weaker than men, dontcha know. ;)

because women are not supposed to be treated equally, they are supposed to be submissive and sweet and doormats who will give in to the whims of her husband, stay barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen, and beat their kids with plumbing line. women are inherently more sinful and weaker than men, dontcha know. ;)

OH OF course..silly me :lol: :lol:

I made the error of endowing them with a brain 8-)

OH OF course..silly me :lol: :lol:

I made the error of endowing them with a brain 8-)

to the prayer closet with you! pray away those sinful urges! :P

Archived