IGNORED

Did Mama Munck just give a huge FU to the Maxwells?

VictoriaLucas

Where Steve differs most from other fundies is that he has no respect for religious leaders or clergy. His family members are all held accountable to him, yet he is accountable to no one. ....

Intrinsic part'n'parcel of being a cult leader, is it not?

Nicely put, FloraDoraDolly!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't be the only one that would love to see PP, Stevehovah, and their my way or the highway attitudes put in a room together.

Zsu and family did attend a Maxwell conference! She was in their pictures and she didn't even blog about it.

I can't be the only one that would love to see PP, Stevehovah, and their my way or the highway attitudes put in a room together.

:lol: The world's only boxing robots!

[bBvideo 560,340:t6v4a3tq]

[/bBvideo]

Zsu and family did attend a Maxwell conference! She was in their pictures and she didn't even blog about it.

I thought Miriam was the one who was photographed with Sarah and hat is how we knew?

that is awesome news! i hope they'll drift back into a little bit more normal fundie-lite, now. who knows, maybe years from now they'll look back at this point in their life and laugh and laugh at the ridiculous shit.

I thought Miriam was the one who was photographed with Sarah and hat is how we knew?

Either way, I want to see the blog post! Does anyone remember when it was?

Congrats to Amanda and Joe on their upcoming blessing!! I wonder if they've moved less-fundie with the rest of the Muncks? After all, theirs was the good courtship marriage, and she was out of the house before they really started moving out of fundie-land.

Either way, I want to see the blog post! Does anyone remember when it was?

Here you go: blog.titus2.com/2013/03/12/all-the-way/

I remember that post because I commented asking Steve if he was aware of the kind of garbage Miriam's parents spewed, since by posting her photo, which was sure to be recognized by some, I felt that Steve was giving tacit approval to all of it. No answer and of course, the comment wasn't posted.

Thank you, Sparkles!

Zsu even commented:

Thank you for the great conference. We were all edified and challenged by it.

Also, I just noticed the sweet picture of Mary with my daughter Miriam. Thank you for taking the time to chat with her. She is a naturally sweet girl, but has been even more since spending time around you young ladies. She has been going out of her way to be a blessing to me and the rest of the family. Thank you for being a godly role model to her, and setting such a wonderful example for her to follow.

May God bless you as you continue to serve him!

:roll:

In other words, "thanks for making my already docile daughter even more docile." Sweet, sweet, ladies, Godly, blessing -- blech.

Thank you, Sparkles!

Zsu even commented:

In other words, "thanks for making my already docile daughter even more docile." Sweet, sweet, ladies, Godly, blessing -- blech.

Miriam's shirt even says "Sweet like mommy." Double blech.

Thank you, Sparkles!

Zsu even commented:

Somewhere in Zsu's comments, she and Jessica were bashing the Maxwell chore pack. She's two faced.

I'm glad that Laura Munck stuck up for her daughter. The Maxwells should have taken Elizabeth's feelings into consideration when they posted things like this on their blog "I married the love of my life, Elissa." and "I cannot begin to tell you how cute a couple and how perfectly matched Joseph and Elissa are!" They posted that for all their followers to see like they were rubbing it in Elizabeth's face for payback. Spiteful people. Thank God that Elizabeth is rid of them. I'm glad that Laura Munck realized that the Maxwells are not what Christianity is really about. And that little Maryann...I could just squeeze that beautiful face. All the Munck children have beautiful features.

• 9 months later...
If anything, Steve should be thanking God that Elizabeth didn't go through with the wedding. If she had, and Elizabeth changed wanted out after the wedding, it appears that her family would have welcomed her home with open arms. Then Steve would be stuck with a now impure son who was soon to be divorced. Or horrors of horrors, Elizabeth would have taken any child she had back with her. That would truly have been a nightmare for Steve. This is why I think for family's like Steve's you choose women whose families would force them to stay in a marriage regardless of how unhappy they are.

I'm pretty sure there are no unhappy marriages in fundiestan. The courtship system works perfectly, God purposed their hearts to marry each other, so they WILL be happy. How could marrying the first person who piques your interest not work out? :romance-heartsthree: What could possibly go wrong with deciding to marry someone before you start to get to know them?

I'm pretty sure there are no unhappy marriages in fundiestan. The courtship system works perfectly, God purposed their hearts to marry each other, so they WILL be happy. How could marrying the first person who piques your interest not work out? :romance-heartsthree: What could possibly go wrong with deciding to marry someone before you start to get to know them?

Something I think is a pervasive notion amongst fundies is that true love and sexual attraction are not necessary for a match. Having a godly partner is the Most Important Thing, and that getting to know someone, attraction, and love will follow after the wedding. "Loving the one you are with", its called. This actually is more holy, and you end up with a martyr complex better testimony.

Its also the main reason I did not want my dad to pick out my husband, like he thought he was going to do. I wanted to marry for love- and I did.

Archived