IGNORED

Bill Whatcott faked a whole LGBT org to pass out hate condom

Beammeup

Noted and convicted homophobe Bill Whatcott created a fake church, a fake website, used a fake name, to fake being pro LGBT to pass out fake condoms at Vancouver Canada Pride day. Links are to major news sites so not breaking.

http://dailyxtra.com/vancouver/news/ant ... ke-condoms

The article goes into great detail at the lengths he went to pull off this con.

Bill is very pleased with himself and has posted all over his website about this. It includes the vile text he put into the fake condoms. They also scammed Trojan out of a whole lot of real condoms.

freenorthamerica.ca/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10188&sid=8990ccd4ea0c8b15fc9d89ae9947f5e0

I don't know who he's related to or any of that, I just know he's a :music-tool: He's got massive fines and has spent time in jail for breaking abortion clinic protest zones in Canada. Note in Canada this stuff is likely hate speech and a crime.

“I made this Pride parade way more diverse. It’s not all leather men and naked dudes. Now it includes Christian people with diverse messages on homosexuality. True diversity.â€

No, just no.

No, just no.

He is correct. No group can truly call itself diverse unless it has a huge asshole in it. Diversity is not always a good thing.

"With his revealing shorts, bright pink hair..." They would have let him in dressed normally.

“They were very friendly people and hugged parade marshals and volunteers and seemed very excited to be there posing for pictures with people along the way. On the surface, if you didn’t see the package or associate the package with this entry, you wouldn’t be able to identify which organization did it just by how they were acting in the parade.†-Someone describing Whatcott and his posse.

“Even though I live well below the poverty line and I got court judgments up my yin yang unpaid..." Yes, tell us about the other stuff that's been up your 'yin yang'.

“Vancouver Pride loved me 100 percent, and it was positive from beginning to end,†he says. “I really liked all the hugs and the hands reaching out to get my gospel condoms." I bet you did!

I don't think this fellow was only pretending to be gay.

In spite of billions of dollars being spent fighting sexually transmitted diseases ravaging the homosexual subculture, homosexuals are still suffering and dying from AIDS and other homosexually acquired diseases

Just want to point out here, dear Mr. Whatnut, that my sister had HIV (that's the virus that leads to AIDS, dearie!) and do you know how she got HIV? From sharing dirty needles with her husband!

I'll wait while you pick your brain up off the floor.

Bill WTFcott really needs a nice harmless hobby -- golf, knitting . . . something other than hate.

AND he drug the :fsm: into his bad acts on top of it? I hope he is smited (smote?) by a noodly appendage!

I truly hope the real Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster sues him into the ground.

Also, folks, the church has a website. I bought this shirt to help with their legal fees. That is all.

ETA: Or the money might go to the pirate ship full of strippers and beer they're planning on purchasing. And I am okay with that, too. As long as I get an invite. 8-)

post-8463-14451999328103_thumb.jpg

Just want to point out here, dear Mr. Whatnut, that my sister had HIV (that's the virus that leads to AIDS, dearie!) and do you know how she got HIV? From sharing dirty needles with her husband!

I'll wait while you pick your brain up off the floor.

All the people I know, or knew, who died from AIDS were straight people who got it through needles or blood transfusion. Billy is so mindbogglingly stupid.

May he be smote with a colander for offending :fsm:.

"With his revealing shorts, bright pink hair..." They would have let him in dressed normally.

“They were very friendly people and hugged parade marshals and volunteers and seemed very excited to be there posing for pictures with people along the way. On the surface, if you didn’t see the package or associate the package with this entry, you wouldn’t be able to identify which organization did it just by how they were acting in the parade.†-Someone describing Whatcott and his posse.

“Even though I live well below the poverty line and I got court judgments up my yin yang unpaid..." Yes, tell us about the other stuff that's been up your 'yin yang'.

“Vancouver Pride loved me 100 percent, and it was positive from beginning to end,†he says. “I really liked all the hugs and the hands reaching out to get my gospel condoms." I bet you did!

I don't think this fellow was only pretending to be gay.

you forgot a few :lol:

Imagine how much good could have been accomplished if this guy had put as much effort into feeding the hungry, advocating for families experiencing homelessness, supporting orphaned children, or doing any number of other good works that the bible explicitly calls for Christians to do.

Imagine how much good could have been accomplished if this guy had put as much effort into feeding the hungry, advocating for families experiencing homelessness, supporting orphaned children, or doing any number of other good works that the bible explicitly calls for Christians to do.

Yes, but those things don't make you as feel superior, while at the same time put down another group, as hatemongering does.

But how could you justify pink hair and coochie shorts while feeding the hungry?

Archived