IGNORED

A Candidate for the Duggars to Campaign For

FloraKitty35

Although he is a practicing lawyer, this guy is a complete intellectual train wreck. Wonder who is running against him?

He was the Constitution Party candidate for president in the 2008 election, IIRC. (That is, the party started by Doug Phillips is a Tool's papa.)

Edited to add: And it's pretty cynical of him to run as a GOP candidate, given that he has no love for the party.

I wish the Duggars would campaign for more Tea Party candidates!

I wish the Duggars would campaign for more Tea Party candidates!
we would need a lot more duggers and who wants that? Well if you split them up and spread them around it would help.

I found this story on Raw Story. It is about this guy in Anne Arundel County Maryland who is running for a seat on the Anne Arundel County Council.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/17/m ... tate-laws/

What is funny about this is that my state is run by fundies who believe that they don't have to obey Federal laws, but that cities and towns can't refuse to obey laws the state passes. This is specificly related to gun laws... The bill states that the federal government has no jurisdiction over firearms manufactured or sold in the state of Kansas and anyone enforcing such law can be charged with a felony

Meanwhile The law, HB 2578, went into effect Tuesday but some cities had already started changing their laws. The law prohibits (Kansas)cities from banning the transportation, possession, carrying and sale of firearms and knives, leaving regulation up to the state. That means cities can no longer ban the open carry of weapons in city buildings, parks and sidewalks.

Proponents of the law say it unifies gun laws across the state, but opponents are concerned that open carry has no place in an urban area and the state is trampling on cities’ ability to govern themselves.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/co ... rylink=cpy

Apparently, Fundies decide what level of government is "real" based on what level of control they control.

Archived