IGNORED

Tea Party Candidate Says It's OK To Stone Gays To Death

doggie

Excuse me? Does that mean God is mad people who live in earthquake, flood, wildfire, and blizzard prone areas have pissed God off?

Time to take up environmental protection as a righteous cause!

Esk has taken me down a deep rabbit hole.

Order of protection by his wife in 07

oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=384978&db=Cleveland

His divorce includes supervised visitation, required anger management classes, a written requirement from the court that neither side use corporal punishment on any of the children, and a court mandate that the respondent (scotty) is ordered not to administer any food supplements or additives to the children. Scary dude, it sounds like.

And, as of March of this year, he was not allowed to return to unsupervised visits.

oscn.net/applications/oscn/GetCaseInformation.asp?submitted=true&viewtype=caseGeneral&casemasterID=390117&db=Cleveland

oh. my. gosh. :lol: Are we sure that this guy isn't a secret backfire operative working against conservatives?

I know several gay people. Two of them are store owners, one of them is a cardiologist, one works in public relations. A friend of mine just learned that her 19 year-old son was gay, though she had suspected it for a while. The world did not end for her. Every gay person I know is more deserving of breathing in air than is this bigoted mistake of a human being. I would love to ask him, to his face, if he would be willing to throw the first stone.

askforesk.com/

I keep on seeing 'ask foreskin' when I see this and had to do a double take.

And this....

"A little googling suggests the Tea Party is the more liberal group he's a member of--"

is chilling.

I know several gay people. Two of them are store owners, one of them is a cardiologist, one works in public relations. A friend of mine just learned that her 19 year-old son was gay, though she had suspected it for a while. The world did not end for her. Every gay person I know is more deserving of breathing in air than is this bigoted mistake of a human being. I would love to ask him, to his face, if he would be willing to throw the first stone.

While most people may be more talk than action, I have a bad feeling that yes, he'd be just as happy to throw stones as well as words.

I'd go up to him and give him a rock myself, if I wasn't scared that he'd throw it at my head and the resultant brain damage would make me as stupid as he is!

Yeah, he's not one to risk that on, given his history of court mandated anger management, supervised visitation orders and restraining orders from more than just his wife.

Archived