IGNORED

Josh Harris takes leave of absence after trial testimony

chaotic life

More perverts hiding behind religion? Unsurprising.

Go on, keep getting caught, bring the whole evil movement crashing down....

Mahaney took a leave of absence from the ministry in 2011 after other pastors in the Sovereign Grace network charged him with “expressions of pride, unentreatability, deceit, sinful judgment and hypocrisy.â€

Yeahhhh...that's what the guy did wrong... :roll:

I just don't get it. I don't.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE?! How is this a representation of Christ to the world? How do they justify this?

http://thewartburgwatch.com/2013/05/19/ ... s-a-child/

Josh Harris reveled he was molested as a child. I hate to be so cynical but I admit that I wondered if he planned his announcement to coincide with the charges against his church.

Josh, for those who don't know, was the writer of I Kissed Dating Goodbye which helped encourage the courtship method of finding a spouse.

In the comments under Wartburg Watch, the writers are discussing a pastor's wife? Who exactly is the women in the statement below?

"First we have the story of a wife who reports her husband is abusing their children. SGM leaders support the man because he’s the “head†of the household.

Now we have a wife who isn’t in agreement with her husband and again, who is to blame? Does the husband need to change? Oh no it’s the wife’s fault, and her refusing to change and “submit†is not because she’s has any equal rights within the marriage, it’s because she’s mentally ill!

What lengths SGM goes to keep women in a perpetual state of submission in keeping with SGM’s heretic doctrine of the Eternal Subordination of the Son. Jesus is eternally submitted to the Father, so women are eternally submitted to men. It’s the order SGM swears by above everything else, and women and children become the victims. Because it’s “biblical,†don’t ya know!?"

These people (and other fundie leaders we snark on should be featured on Discovery Channel's new show "Sinister Minister". I'm not even joking. Their horrible crimes need to be exposed on a national scale.

I don't know if anyone is reading The Wartburg Watch's posts about the Morales molestation trial, but: http://thewartburgwatch.com/2014/05/16/ ... ent-143438 (link not broken because it's TWW)

"Josh Harris, senior pastor of Covenant Life Church, along with three other pastors are taking a “leave of absence†from the church due to the testimony of Grant Layman last week. This is an unexpected development and I believe it bodes poorly for SGM."

To paraphrase, Layman testified that he was informed of Morales' molesting a parishioner in 1992, and did not report it to any civil authorities. This would directly contradict later announcements by Harris and CJ Mahaney that the church was unaware of any allegations until 2007.

Josh, for those who don't know, was the writer of I Kissed Dating Goodbye which helped encourage the courtship method of finding a spouse.

He is also the older brother of those twins who did the "Rebelution" and the Modesty Survey that caused a lot of controversy several years ago. Big-time fundie superstar family. Hmmm.

Links: therebelution.com

therebelution.com/about/alex-brett-harris/

therebelution.com/blog/2007/04/taking-heat-for-the-modesty-survey/

Archived