IGNORED

Sarah wants CPA's to take Quickbooks "class"!

Justme

This reminds me of when I was unemployed a few years ago and signed up with a temp agency for legal document review. I hadn't done it in so long that there were new doc review programs I had never heard of. I was told to just go online, find information about how to use the program and then add it to my resume. Guess what? There were tons of sites with free information and most had practice programs. An hour later I knew how to use the program. I am sure we could all find free ways online how to learn Quickbooks or anything else the Maxwells are shilling. I just don't think that the Maxwells even know this is possible. Hell, blah blah for dummies books are excellent for learning all kinds of crap.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because, the Maxwell course is the only one devoid of secular, evolutionary, humanistic, feministic propoganda and is Christ-centric.

I'm trying to think of a class I have taken recently that contained any of the above. I've taken classes on joomla, many classes on photoimpact, html, css, I've watched I don't even know how many videos at lynda.com for illustrator and they all pretty much just covered the material. No evolution or feminism involved :evil-eye:

I would just die if someone here that knows Quickbooks started an e-class with fundamentalist prayer, bible time, and death. And then advertised it around all the fundie blogs as only costing $25.00. Steve would :angry-fire:, and that alone would be worth it.

I would just die if someone here that knows Quickbooks started an e-class with fundamentalist prayer, bible time, and death. And then advertised it around all the fundie blogs as only costing $25.00. Steve would :angry-fire:, and that alone would be worth it.

That would be great!

The Maxwells live very close to Kansas University, DeVry, Washburn University, Rockhurst, UMKC, Avila, Baker, KC KS Community COllege, Penn Valley Community COllege and a ton of other regular colleges - they need to freshen up their marketing, sales and technical skills. Read what the real colleges are offering and the prices. Make themselves more viable in the market.

The Maxwells live very close to Kansas University, DeVry, Washburn University, Rockhurst, UMKC, Avila, Baker, KC KS Community COllege, Penn Valley Community COllege and a ton of other regular colleges - they need to freshen up their marketing, sales and technical skills. Read what the real colleges are offering and the prices. Make themselves more viable in the market.

Don't give them any ideas!

Honestly, those "kids" getting a job at Mc Donalds or Walmart or something would be the best thing that happened to them - get them out of the house, interacting with all sorts of people, and something other than Author of Christian Childrens Novels and Stay At Home Daughter to put on the resume.

Going OUTSIDE THE HOME to obtain an accredited GED would open their eyes too and fill in some of their basic educational gaps.

Archived