IGNORED

Pat Robertson Slams ‘Deaf, Dumb, And Blind’ Conservative Chr

doggie

well hell has cooled down a bit old pat nails creationists and really pisses off ken ham. in fact ken ham calls him a pagan. who would have thunk it that he is wiser then fundies and the duggers even.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/05/17 ... umb-blind/

The Earth is 4.5 billion years old. How do we know this? Radiometric dating. Radiometric dating is used to measure radioactive decay in materials such as rocks. When this test was used on zircon crystals in Australia, the oldest minerals on the planet were discovered. Their age? 4.5 billion years old. That’s how we know. Even conservative Christian televangelist Pat Robertson understands this and acknowledges it. But a small group of anti-science Christians believe that Earth is only 6,000 years old. They believe that humans walked with dinosaurs, even though all scientific evidence says otherwise. Their brand of creationism is so extreme that even Pat Robertson laughs at them. And he once again slammed them on the Tuesday edition of the 700 Club.

When a viewer called in to challenge Robertson’s pro-science stance, he didn’t hold back. He slammed the “deaf, dumb, and blind leaders and followers of the Young Earth creationists.

Amen sister.

Halleloo to that.

You know you are into some stupid shit when Pat Robertson thinks you're dumb.

Praise the lord for your insight!

deaf, dumb, and blind leaders and followers of the Young Earth creationists.

On the plus side, these guys sure play a mean pinball.

On the plus side, these guys sure play a mean pinball.

Oh good. I really only came to this thread to make sure this had been referenced.

Oh good. I really only came to this thread to make sure this had been referenced.

Me, too, because every time I see the thread title I start humming the song (and as I'm constantly on FJ, I've seen this thread title a LOT today :lol: ).

Which version--the Who or Elton John? :lol:

Archived