IGNORED

Wilson: Gaywalkers, Gaytards, and Gaystapo

DomWackTroll

"But then we come to those who are the driving force behind all this. They are in the grip of the libido dominandi, the lust for power, and they have combined it with their lust for flesh just like their own. They are the pink mafia. They are the gaystapo, as one observer put it. They want to establish their sodomite sharia law, starting in Portland, say, and working its way out."

dougwils.com/s7-engaging-the-culture/gaywalkers-gaytards-and-the-gaystapo.html

How does anyone in the homeschooling community take this clown seriously anymore? "Gaytard?" He sounds like a 9yo kid trying to sound cool in front of his friends. What a hate-filled, unhappy asshat.

I sat here for a while trying to decide what to say and I got nothing. I can't even articulate my thoughts on this because it's so.... :cray-cray:

I am apparently a gaytard and one of the cool kids!!! I've never in my life been a cool kid and I'm pretty excited by this.

P.S. I thought a gaytard was actually a (fabulous) piece of dancewear :wink-kitty:

I am thrilled and honored to include myself among the gaytards. I always wanted to be one of the cool kids!

Nothing says "I am a grown man of mature years who loves Jesus" like calling people gaytards and blogging about anuses.

I am apparently a gaytard and one of the cool kids!!! I've never in my life been a cool kid and I'm pretty excited by this.

P.S. I thought a gaytard was actually a (fabulous) piece of dancewear :wink-kitty:

Oh, it is. It is.

tumblr_lq47w0zvP01qjj7cfo4_250.gif

It is like the guy tries to sound really smart but in reality he doesn't make any sense at all. Gotta love fundie intellectualism!

It is like the guy tries to sound really smart but in reality he doesn't make any sense at all. Gotta love fundie intellectualism!

Now that is an oxymoron if there ever was one.

I told my gay friend about the gaystapo and he thinks it's hilarious. That's about as seriously as I can take any of this.

Funny how even 10 years ago when how many states enacted marriage bans, gay people were just sinners who were going to hell unless they repent and let themselves be tortured into being straight. Now they've won a few political battles and the straight male, white, Christian POV isn't *always* taken as gospel they've come the newest group secretly controlling the world. I bet that feels great. :stir-pot:

Oh, the mental images... I imagine the Gaystapo, marching through Berlin in sequinned, assless uniforms and insouciantly twirling their riot batons in the air...

Funny how even 10 years ago when how many states enacted marriage bans, gay people were just sinners who were going to hell unless they repent and let themselves be tortured into being straight. Now they've won a few political battles and the straight male, white, Christian POV isn't *always* taken as gospel they've come the newest group secretly controlling the world. I bet that feels great. :stir-pot:

reprint-dreamworks-inside.jpg

"Whew! Thanks, Doug Wilson!"

I told my gay friend about the gaystapo and he thinks it's hilarious. That's about as seriously as I can take any of this.

"Gaystapo" reminds me of the Will & Grace episode where Jack is convinced he's being stalked by the Gay Mafia and then Elton makes a cameo at the end; one of my favorites. :D

Applying what someone said about Newt Gingrich, which fits Doug Wilson just as well: He is a stupid person's idea of what a smart person sounds like.

I know we're not supposed to have favorite fundies. Can I have a least favorite? Because DW grinds my fucking gears-- prejudice masquerading as logic, and sarcasm masquerading as relevance. :evil:

Doug Wilson is an insufferable ass.

Oh, the mental images... I imagine the Gaystapo, marching through Berlin in sequinned, assless uniforms and insouciantly twirling their riot batons in the air...

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is so funny liking it was not enough. I must pay it homage with the Village People smiley :ymca:

That article makes me sick. And as far as making a big deal out of the whole sodomy issue....I guarantee you there are hundreds of christian hetero couples who have engaged in anal (and oral) sex. Doug Wilson is an evil promoter of hate.

"But then we come to those who are the driving force behind all this. They are in the grip of the libido dominandi, the lust for power, and they have combined it with their lust for flesh just like their own. They are the pink mafia. They are the gaystapo, as one observer put it. They want to establish their sodomite sharia law, starting in Portland, say, and working its way out."

dougwils.com/s7-engaging-the-culture/gaywalkers-gaytards-and-the-gaystapo.html

They absolutely have to make a Portlandia storyline about this!

Just last week, somebody wrote into the comments section of my local newspaper talking about how if people "wanted" to be gay he didn't have a problem, but he doesn't want it flung in his face. I have written to the same newspaper basically asking him if he had ever referred to his wife or to a date he'd been on. Because if so, that's flinging his heterosexuality in everyone's face, and gay people have got as much of a right to do it as he has. Don't know if my reply will get printed though.

This guy sure does talk a lot about gay people. Sure does focus on them quite a bit. Anyone else coming to the same conclusion I am?!

Archived