IGNORED

Josh Duggar Social Media Part 11 - Seriously? 11?

happy atheist

yep, you know he wasn't posting because of friday the 13th... but more so for 666.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was at a Catholic wedding? :o Was there dancing? Drinking? How defrauding! I hope the S'muggars guarded their hearts from the ebil catholics.

I grew up Catholic.... there was definitely drinking at that wedding :D

Oh I know. I was talking from experience myself. ;) ;) The wildest weddings have gone to were Catholic weddings. It really makes me wonder though. Didn't the Duggars say that Catholics believed in the ''wrong thing'' once? Was Josh just repeating the party line or did he believe it? Because clearly this guy is a good friend to Josh (if he is indeed one of his groomsman). Does Joshua believe his soul is doomed because he believes in the wrong thing? I actually hope Joshua has become a bit more opened minded since he moved out of the compound but I still can't see him take part in any drinking or dancing.

I went over to Smuggar's twitter feed and he is proud to support Chris McDaniel for US Senate for Mississippi (McDaniel is running in the MS Republican primary against incumbent Thad Cochran). If McDaniel wins the GOP primary and then the Duggars might campaign for him. Let's all hope that the Duggar's winning streak goes unbroken.

I went over to Smuggar's twitter feed and he is proud to support Chris McDaniel for US Senate for Mississippi (McDaniel is running in the MS Republican primary against incumbent Thad Cochran). If McDaniel wins the GOP primary and then the Duggars might campaign for him. Let's all hope that the Duggar's winning streak goes unbroken.

That makes me feel better! I'm from MS, and McDaniel and his supporters have done nasty things throughout this campaign (including taking pictures of Cochran's very ill wife in a nursing home), and my area is very firm in the vote against him.

Smuggar is at Sen. McDaniel's victory party in Mississippi. Too bad CNN called the race for Sen. Thad Cochran. JimBob and Michelle were stumping for McDaniel, so they continue their 100% losing streak.

Smuggar is at Sen. McDaniel's victory party in Mississippi. Too bad CNN called the race for Sen. Thad Cochran. JimBob and Michelle were stumping for McDaniel, so they continue their 100% losing streak.

The Duggars are doing the Lord's Work through their political activism. It's their ministry for them. So as long as the people they campaign for lose, let them have at it. :) Rick Scott, Scott Walker, Mitch McConnell, John Kasich Joni Ernst, etc... really need their support this campaign season.

Can I just say I am incredibly happy for Smuggar's losing streak? After all, I'm tired of fielding that Mississippi is nothing but idiots, rednecks, and Tea Partiers. McDaniel simply had plans to make MS worse by cutting all our federal funding, including for education. He would've cost MS tons of jobs and our schools.

Can I just say I am incredibly happy for Smuggar's losing streak? After all, I'm tired of fielding that Mississippi is nothing but idiots, rednecks, and Tea Partiers. McDaniel simply had plans to make MS worse by cutting all our federal funding, including for education. He would've cost MS tons of jobs and our schools.

I guess it makes sense that the Duggars would want to cut funds to schools, after all why should they pay for a service they are not using? In Christiatopia all kids would be homeschooled anyhow. By neighbors. Like J'Chelle's kids are. :angry-banghead:

I would like to homeschool future kids of mine, but I still care about public school quality since I prefer that the peasants not be ignorant. I think that's exactly the difference between me and JimBob.

McDaniel might sue over the election results, and Smuggar posted this:

Josh Duggar @joshduggar · 8h

It ain't over, till it's over. #MSsen

I'm going to wear pants today, send my son to public preschool, listen to secular music, and celebrate McDaniel's loss. Suck it, Smuggar.

McDaniel might sue over the election results, and Smuggar posted this:

He wants to sue over the unenforceable, that only Republicans vote in the Republican primary. That's not a requirement in MS, and there were reports of McDaniel supporters trying to convince Democratic voters that this was illegal.

A friend in Mississippi just told me that lots of her Democratic friends went & voted for Cochran yesterday. Suck it Josh! :D

Looks like Joshie expected McDaniel to win (stolen shamelessly from Daily Kos, which gleefully reposted these from Josh's Twitter):

In the back room at the Chris McDaniel watch party, just got some updated results...very exciting! #MSsen @CMForUSSenate

— @joshduggar

what a poor looser looks like the duggers back a real asshole.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/2 ... 28041.html

Mississippi state Sen. Chris McDaniel tore into the Republican Party Tuesday evening after he narrowly lost his bid to unseat Republican Sen. Thad Cochran, charging that the runoff was ultimately "decided by liberal Democrats."

McDaniel, who did not concede during his election night remarks, condemned his opponent for attempting to court Democratic voters who had not cast a ballot in the June 3 primary to turn out for Cochran.

"[The GOP] was a party of principle at one point," McDaniel said in his remarks to supporters. "A party of courage at one point. It was Reagan that said, 'We will be a party of bold colors, not pastels.' And yet there are millions of people who feel like strangers in their own party."

He continued: "There is something a bit unusual about a Republican primary that's decided by liberal Democrats. So much for bold colors. So much for principle. I guess they can take some consolation that they did something tonight by once again compromising, by once again reaching against the aisle, by once again abandoning the conservative movement."

"This is not the party of Reagan," he said. "Today the conservative movement took a backseat to liberal Democrats in the state of Mississippi."

"McDaniel, who did not concede during his election night remarks"

Keep in classy, McDaniel. Please tell me more about your values & principles. :roll:

Isn't this the same old republican diatribe? Get all puffed up about people exercising their constitutional right to vote because they are democrats? Then again, if a democrat is voting for a republican in Mississippi of all places, then you know the other candidate is really f'd up.

I'm really glad that I watched the American Experience episode on Freedom Summer last evening as Thad Cochran was winning. It was all about the challenge to get black voters registered in Mississippi. Trying to register voters or trying to register yourself could get you killed as it did James Chaney, Andrew Goodman and Mickey Schwerner. They were murdered 50 years ago last Saturday outside Philadephia, Mississippi.

Isn't this the same old republican diatribe? Get all puffed up about people exercising their constitutional right to vote because they are democrats? Then again, if a democrat is voting for a republican in Mississippi of all places, then you know the other candidate is really f'd up.

While democrats are enjoying to this, many recommend closed primaries. What happened last night is against the law in Mississippi, but the law is really unenforceble. The laws says that the candidate you vote for in the primary has to be the candidate you vote for in the general election.

Archived