IGNORED

The Maxwells are patronizing/new baby photoshoot

SPHASH

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought you weren't meant to take wedding rings off. It's the only jewellery I was allowed to keep on when I went into surgery for caesareans, and taking it off after I left my ex husband was a big symbolic moment.

I take mine off to mix meat and such, or to put lotion on, I don't like it greasy and I don't want meat juice on it. Ewwwwwe

I have to say the pictures r adorable!!

I think they're cute! I didn't care for some of the posing, the gauze is overdone, white shirt/white background... But they're not HORRIBLE or anything. They look like a sweet family

That baby is adorable but was it really necessary to sacrifice five packages of cheap cheesecloth to swaddle her in probably some horrific, man made "fabric"? I see people buying that shite at Walmart and use it in the preparation of food. Shudder. Seriously that is one ridiculous photography trend Chris should have passed on. And I gotta agree that Joshua is all Maxwell and interesting looking. Hopefully he'll grow into his features. Then again, I have a nephew who was a gorgeous toddler and fifteen years later, he'd have to pay for a date.

I take mine off to mix meat and such, or to put lotion on, I don't like it greasy and I don't want meat juice on it. Ewwwwwe

Same here. I also don't sleep wearing mine, or wear it to play some of my instruments (hand drums in particular - hitting some drumheads with a ring by mistake can damage them and I am NOT hunting up a bunch of goatskin to re-head my djembe if I can avoid it). Hasn't made me any less married yet.

Same here. I also don't sleep wearing mine, or wear it to play some of my instruments (hand drums in particular - hitting some drumheads with a ring by mistake can damage them and I am NOT hunting up a bunch of goatskin to re-head my djembe if I can avoid it). Hasn't made me any less married yet.

I took mine off immediately after our ceremony. Neither one of us likes wearing rings, so we bought the cheapest rings we could find (I'm pretty sure they would have turned us green if we did wear them) since they were just for the formalities. 33 married years later, I have absolutely no idea where it is, if I even have it at all.

I took mine off immediately after our ceremony. Neither one of us likes wearing rings, so we bought the cheapest rings we could find (I'm pretty sure they would have turned us green if we did wear them) since they were just for the formalities. 33 married years later, I have absolutely no idea where it is, if I even have it at all.

My in-laws don't wear wedding rings. It's the same thing for them. My engagement ring is in my jewelry box, and I do wear my wedding band, but I see nothing wrong in taking it off or even just not wearing one..

I haven't worn either my engagement ring or wedding band since becoming a nurse. It's unhygienic and since I wash my hands five million times a day, I try to slather hand lotion at least every hour.

Archived