IGNORED

The Maxwells are patronizing/new baby photoshoot

SPHASH

Those headbands aren't that bad, in fact I think they're cute. I've seen way worse, lol.

Baby ruthanne looks just like her mommy. Everybody looks happy and healthy. I'm not going to snark on the pics, I think it's cute to do all the girl or all the boys together. In ds's generation, it's nothing but boys in the family, though. I can't even imagine what will happen if there's a little girl. Pinkapalooza, I'd imagine lol.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good grief Sarah is wearing a bow in her hair just like her nieces. Earth to Sarah even if your dad still thinks your a child you are 32 years old, not 2.

Seriously. My thought when seeing that picture was "My god Sarah, you're in your 30s and dressed like your 5 and under nieces."

That aside, the little girls are adorable.

ETA- Regarding Abby and Bethany's smiles, I bet you'd see more wrinkled nose action and silly faces in candids taken by their parents.

The girl in the denim dress and the one with red stripes looked FAKE at first glance. How orignal--"ROOFAnne..." They really need to get out more........ What am I thinking--it's the Maxwells. Boring is their mission.

Seriously. My thought when seeing that picture was "My god Sarah, you're in your 30s and dressed like your 5 and under nieces."

That aside, the little girls are adorable.

ETA- Regarding Abby and Bethany's smiles, I bet you'd see more wrinkled nose action and silly faces in candids taken by their parents.

I hope so, because they are all seriously full of cuteness and they look like they're very high-spirited, spunky little girls. I'd hate to see them turned into mini versions of their aunties.

Sadly, that's probably what's going to happen, though. :cry:

I hope so, because they are all seriously full of cuteness and they look like they're very high-spirited, spunky little girls. I'd hate to see them turned into mini versions of their aunties.

Sadly, that's probably what's going to happen, though. :cry:

It would be interesting to see photos of the girls taken when they're with Melanie's family, or even when they're at home without Steve and Teri around. Heck, I'd like to see what Nathan is like when he's not around Steve. (Remember, he got married and moved out back when Steve was merely extremist rather than batsht crazy extremist and Melanie, of course, is not related to Steve and Teri at all.) I imagine Nathan and Melanie feel they have to tiptoe around Steve and that Abby and probably now Bethany have picked up on this.

I hope that's all it is and at home and with Melanie's family they can be relatively normal to normal little kids.

It would be interesting to see photos of the girls taken when they're with Melanie's family, or even when they're at home without Steve and Teri around. Heck, I'd like to see what Nathan is like when he's not around Steve. (Remember, he got married and moved out back when Steve was merely extremist rather than batsht crazy extremist and Melanie, of course, is not related to Steve and Teri at all.) I imagine Nathan and Melanie feel they have to tiptoe around Steve and that Abby and probably now Bethany have picked up on this.

Melanie's sister Grace has a picture of the girls on her facebook page from sister Anna's nursing school graduation party in December. Bethany has her scrunched up nose smile. Abby has more of a "please not another picture" look on her face. Honestly she looks more tired than anything. Christina is Christina.

I think when it comes to blog pictures Sarah (and Chris?) take about eight million trying to get them "just right". Lord knows they stage everything to death.

It's got to really peeve Stevehovah that his grandchildren have aunties who wear strapless tops and jeans as well as listen to contemporary music and dance. Also, Grace is seriously beautiful. I hope that she sees the Maxwell girls often, so the girls have a strong female role model in their lives.

Those leg warmers are incredibly ugly, they look like bandages wrapped around each leg. Then topped off with a giant flower just to annoy. My daughter would have had those ripped off in a heartbeat. Who exactly is buying $40.00 gray legwarmers for their 6 year old daughter?

Abby has the fake smile coupled with head tilt. She looks so stiff-- like a child model who has been working for hours without a break.

And I agree it is strange to see all these pictures of the girl cousins without including Joshua. I guess he should be used to it by now though. All those days at the Aunties park seem to be vagina-only.

Those leg warmers are incredibly ugly, they look like bandages wrapped around each leg. Then topped off with a giant flower just to annoy. My daughter would have had those ripped off in a heartbeat. Who exactly is buying $40.00 gray legwarmers for their 6 year old daughter?

Abby has the fake smile coupled with head tilt. She looks so stiff-- like a child model who has been working for hours without a break.

And I agree it is strange to see all these pictures of the girl cousins without including Joshua. I guess he should be used to it by now though. All those days at the Aunties park seem to be vagina-only.

Joshua has to spend his days hanging out with Christopher, learning how to be a patriarchal dick/bad wedding photographer.

I went through the Snugglers site and with much shame have to admit the hair bows and hats they make and sell for little girls are SO SWEET!

I wish that sort if thing was done in my family and circle of friends, but when we produce chicks they wear hats or stay bald till their hair comes in. So Auntie AJ will not be getting incredibly overpriced accessories for the girl toddlers in her life. Middle age is doing weird things to my aesthetics.

Indeed why buy $40 ugly leg warmers when $10 leggings are available?

Indeed why buy $40 ugly leg warmers when $10 leggings are available?

I didn't check out the leg warmers, but I couldn't justify 40USD for headbands, no matter how cute. Ugly and expensive is a non starter in my wallet.

I suppose fundie girls "need" legwarmers more than girls who are allowed to wear pants. As for Abby, she is holding a newborn in most of those photos and her expression might be reflecting some "am I doing this right?" type nervousness.

Abigail, most normal people would see it that way.

But Steve would see it as losing control. Can't have that. Plus, I'm sure the conferences give Steve a massive ego boost. So, no doubt he's loath to give that up.

I do think housing flipping and/or renting flipped houses would be the best business they could do, since they're good at it (well, not so much picking colors, but otherwise).

But for whatever reason, that's out, at least for now.

If I recall, the colors in the office/son's house were right on target for the new houses in the region. I just popped out to their website, and those dark "Greige" colors could be found in a lot of the new houses around the KC area .

I loved this comment: I just love the pic with Chris! Those girls are just too cute. I imagine they keep Nathan and Melanie hopping. I will give you one bit of advice: Just love these moments as they are precious. You are going to turn around and Abby will be asking you for the car keys and you are going to be wondering where the time went. Sara looks like she just loves those girls so much! Obviously Cathie doesn't understand the Maxwells.

I loved this comment: I just love the pic with Chris! Those girls are just too cute. I imagine they keep Nathan and Melanie hopping. I will give you one bit of advice: Just love these moments as they are precious. You are going to turn around and Abby will be asking you for the car keys and you are going to be wondering where the time went. Sara looks like she just loves those girls so much! Obviously Cathie doesn't understand the Maxwells.

I'd laugh, but it's not really funny, is it? :?

#I'mnotastalkerI'mNOTastalker .... please can I have the link to sister Grace's FB page???? I'm DYIN' to see the ABC girls in a normal habitat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...tia...

#I'mnotastalkerI'mNOTastalker .... please can I have the link to sister Grace's FB page???? I'm DYIN' to see the ABC girls in a normal habitat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...tia...

facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=717314714947163&id=100000059223976&set=a.253329148012391.74987.100000059223976&source=43

Also in the pics, the girls at an Easter egg hunt

They must cut Bethany's hair to keep it in that cute bob. And Melanie cuts her hair too. Aren't Maxwell ladies meant to have long hair?

Teri, Anna and Sarah cut their hair, it's long but not too much. Mary seems to prefer long hair.

I think Anna Marie is the only who doesn't cut her hair at all. She's the only wearing frumpers, too. The fundiest among the fundiest.

I think Anna Marie is the only who doesn't cut her hair at all. She's the only wearing frumpers, too. The fundiest among the fundiest.

Wouldn't it be great if NR Anna told Stevus that his family defrauds people with their shorter hair and not wearing frumpers?! That they truly are sinful people deserving Hell because of their worldly lifestyle. Now THAT would make Steve's head explode - that there are people who consider his family lewd!

One can always dream :roll:

And to continue dreaming... I certainly hope that Steve has seen the Easter egg hunt pictures (or at least heard about the hunt) and when angrily asking about it, Nathan told him it's none of his fucking business.

There may be a small glimmer of hope for the ABC girls. Grace goes to concerts and cage fighting. Stevie would never permit such things.

Archived