IGNORED

Morton/Alexander Wedding?

Kira

This morning the Alexander's posted a new family photo. They said their next family photo will include "a precious young lady right beside our son"

Do you think the wedding will take place today? It seems like that's what the post was hinting at. Or will it happen in the near future. I find it surprising that we don't know much about Martha and Tayte's wedding plans.

thesethalexanderfamilyblog.blogspot.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thesethalexanderfamilyblog.blogspot.com

:embarrassed:Thanks! Can the original post be edited to fix the blog link?

Oh great...another 18 man/child marrying someone. She will be pregnant by Labor Day :roll:

She be pregnant by St. Patrick's Day.

What..? :lol: By St. Pactrick's Day? Just when is this wedding? Well she is a Morton. Her sister Darth was married during the summer and got pregnant at the end of the summer!

Darth took ages to get pregnant, relatively speaking. I'm pretty sure all three Smortons got pregnant within a week of their weddings, and so did Lise. (Only Katie is a biological Morton though).

If Martha's not pregnant by Labor Day, there will be some serious questions being raised.

What..? :lol: By St. Pactrick's Day? Just when is this wedding? Well she is a Morton. Her sister Darth was married during the summer and got pregnant at the end of the summer!

:lol: If my suspicions are correct, that the wedding was today or will take place very soon, I think she will give birth before the end of the year.

Darth took ages to get pregnant, relatively speaking. I'm pretty sure all three Smortons got pregnant within a week of their weddings, and so did Lise. (Only Katie is a biological Morton though).

If Martha's not pregnant by Labor Day, there will be some serious questions being raised.

Yeah you're right. I went back and checked. Darth got married in July and pregnancy announcement wasn't until Dec. That's still considered a short time to me because they didn't make it to New Year's :lol:

How long have they been together? Did the other Morton kids have quick courtships?

The Morton's rarely announce courtship, but here are some dates:

Martha and Tayte began their courtship in October and were engaged in November.

Katie and Alan:engaged in December(?), married in April

Michael and Kressant:engaged in April, married in September.

Wesley and Rachel:engaged in May, married in September

Dorothy and Noah-courting in May, engaged in May, and married in July

Cleveland and Lise: engaged in September, married in December.

The Alexander's said the wedding would take place as soon as possible.

Yeah you're right. I went back and checked. Darth got married in July and pregnancy announcement wasn't until Dec. That's still considered a short time to me because they didn't make it to New Year's :lol:

You consider it a short time because it *is* a short time. The rest of the Smortons are just insanely fertile. In Fundiedom honeymoon pregnancies aren'tuncommon but the they're certainly not the norm. To have four out of five couples from one family conceive a successful pregnancy within the first week or so of being sexually active is within the realms of freaky.

I would be surprised if the wedding was this weekend, only because the Roberts, Campanas, and Kendalls were both home doing stuff (and posting about it). It's got to be very soon though, she has the dress already.

I would be surprised if the wedding was this weekend, only because the Roberts, Campanas, and Kendalls were both home doing stuff (and posting about it). It's got to be very soon though, she has the dress already.

Hey, I forgot the Roberts are good friends with the Bates family. Any chance the Bates or some of the Duggars will make it into the Morton circle or somehow get to know them personally as well? We've already seen Joseph Duggar in some pics with some of the Roberts girls. Guess they all just happen to be visiting the Bates at the same time :roll:

Feel bad for that last Morton sister who will be left home with all the brothers. She can say, "God is so good" all she wants. Deep down inside I KNOW she will dread when Martha becomes, Mrs. Alexander.

Hey, I forgot the Roberts are good friends with the Bates family. Any chance the Bates or some of the Duggars will make it into the Morton circle or somehow get to know them personally as well? We've already seen Joseph Duggar in some pics with some of the Roberts girls. Guess they all just happen to be visiting the Bates at the same time :roll:

Feel bad for that last Morton sister who will be left home with all the brothers. She can say, "God is so good" all she wants. Deep down inside I KNOW she will dread when Martha becomes, Mrs. Alexander.

Poor Adeline. I'm sure they find someone to court her, but I think Andrew will be next

The Morton's rarely announce courtship, but here are some dates:

Martha and Tayte began their courtship in October and were engaged in November.

Katie and Alan:engaged in December(?), married in April

Michael and Kressant:engaged in April, married in September.

Wesley and Rachel:engaged in May, married in September

Dorothy and Noah-courting in May, engaged in May, and married in July

Cleveland and Lise: engaged in September, married in December.

The Alexander's said the wedding would take place as soon as possible.

Thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...

The Morton's have posted pics from last Thanksgiving. When exactly did Martha get engaged? I didn't see but one pic of her standing beside her fiance. Saw one of them sitting across from each other during dinner. I remember a lot of happy engagement pictures of Noah and Darth holding hands. I'm not so sure about Martha and Tate. I guess we won't see affection until the wedding day. I got a feeling that it might be Tate who doesn't want to touch yet because the Morton's don't seem to have an issue with holding hands :think:

Martha got engaged in November. Yeah, they don't seem like as happy as other Morton couples. Maybe that explains the lack of wedding planning post on both blogs(especially the Morton blog, they love weddings).

Martha got engaged in November. Yeah, they don't seem like as happy as other Morton couples. Maybe that explains the lack of wedding planning post on both blogs(especially the Morton blog, they love weddings).

We only see what Addie posts, and being the lone unmarried sister I wonder if she's too depressed to post the happy stuff. She took Darth's moving out hard. Her and Martha have spent 4 years joined at the hip, this is going to be way worse for her.

Yes Addie will be home with all those younger brothers. Hopefully an older, young man will come along for her. She should have a full grown "mature" man. Someone who has been a man for a while and not just a few weeks. All these guys appear to be farmers. Nothing wrong with farmers. I have relatives who were farmers. I just think it would be interesting if a Morton girl married someone who isn't a farmer.

Adeline is very attractive, in my opinion. And she she seems sweet, if not brimming with critical thought. I am not sure why she is single.

I have a feeling that none of the Morton kids are capable of critical thought, especially the girls. They've deliberately been brought up that way. I think the Mortons are an ever-so-slightly less restrictive version of the Maxwells.

I have a feeling that none of the Morton kids are capable of critical thought, especially the girls. They've deliberately been brought up that way. I think the Mortons are an ever-so-slightly less restrictive version of the Maxwells.

Cleve might have critical thought, if he really has gone to Texas permanently. They may still be QF (two back to back babies) but I think they might have left the main crazy. The Mortons have always fascinated me because unlike a lot of the families we talk aboout, they seem to really follow what they preach. If they could timewarp pre-voting and easier divorce laws, they would in a heartbeat.

Archived