IGNORED

Happy 29th Luke Arndt

0 kids n not countin

Tomorrow will be Luke's 29th. Will he get a cake (purchased at the gas station) in the parents' bedroom of the rented house? Or will he opt for a whoopie-pie, the manboys & Mary-Elizabeth seem to be fascinated with them:

Seth Arndt:

Did anyone post a picture of that Whoopie cookie we just got? We’ve seen them at gas stations up in this area before.

Luke Arndt:

Here she be, Seth!

IMG_20140206_210243.jpg

Luker Arndt:

And here’s Mary-Elizabeth holding the dessert.

IMG_20140206_205834.jpg

John Arndt:

Here’s a photo. And that’s solid icing, not just whipped cream.

20140206_210340.jpg

Luke Arndt:

Three whoopie cookie photos in nine minutes. You can tell this has us all pretty excited!

They don't have anything more interesting to get excited about on vacation? :roll:

This is pathetic. When I turned 29, I'd just graduated from law school and was six weeks away from taking the state bar and studying like mad. What is Luke Arndt doing? Not a whole heck of a lot.

Being silly with his family about whoopie cookies on his 29th birthday would not be that strange if he lived a normal life. But this isn't that different than what he does every day. He is almost 30 and has no real life outside of his family.

So he gets one cookie and they whole family has to pose with it. WTF.....

By the time I turned 29 I had finished grad school, bought a house and had started a great career. I celebrated with my family at a nice restaurant. Poor Luke. I know it's probably easier for fundie guys to marry younger but not if they're totaly incapable of growing up.

I find it extra bizarre how they use their website like an intrafamily facebook since they don't have any friends outside the family.

So he gets one cookie and they whole family has to pose with it. WTF.....

By the time I turned 29 I had finished grad school, bought a house and had started a great career. I celebrated with my family at a nice restaurant. Poor Luke. I know it's probably easier for fundie guys to marry younger but not if they're totaly incapable of growing up.

I find it extra bizarre how they use their website like an intrafamily facebook since they don't have any friends outside the family.

Did someone say Wizzie is 16? She looks about 12 in that photo.

Actually she just turned 17. (which means that assuming nothing changes, next year there the Ardnts will have 11 stay at home adults) Can we have a free Wizzy movement?

Does this family ever, you know, TALK to each other or do they just post every brain fart over the internet?

Strange does not even begin to describe the Arndts. :shock:

Whoopie cookies? I'd rather have a moon pie.

800px-Moon-Pie-Single.jpg

I need an RC Cola to go along with that. :D

I loooove RC Cola with a passion. I prefer to get it from the fountain, but that's hard to come by down here where I live. I've found maybe one restaurant that still sells RC Cola as a fountain drink.

And my preferred poison is the American Cookie Company doozies. So much icing between two cookies, but so delicious. Usually takes me a few days to finish one because they're so sweet.

I have not had an RC Cola in forever. I'm going to have to go search for one. That and a Cherry Lemon Sundrop. Not the canned kind but the kind with real cherries and lemon in it.

Did someone say Wizzie is 16? She looks about 12 in that photo.

I think Wizzy has always looked young for her age. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing.

I think Wizzy has always looked young for her age. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing.

My 18 years old daughter looks younger too, there is nothing to do about it, she is a very worldly girl though :D

College student, part time job, a boy-friend... She still lives at home, but that's what a lot of college students do in France, it's not as common as in the USA to live in dorms by the age of 18.

Archived