IGNORED

It's men, bruv. It's men.

JesusFightClub

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... t-mrm.html

There's something that never gets stated and I'd like to state it now.

"Men die at a far higher rate than women in war!" Wars started and conducted by men, with men as your opponents.

"Men get raped too, even though feminists deny this!" No we don't, and yes, BY MEN. MEN ARE RAPED BY MEN.

"Men are the victims of violent crime far more than women are!" BY MEN. MEN VIOLENTLY ASSAULT MEN.

Do you see the constant here? It's not women.

Thanks for posting! I thought this quote was apt:

What the MRM doesn’t seem to realize is that every time they lionize someone who says a four-year-old girl drowning is a good thing, or giggle over a leader bragging about taking sexual advantage of a woman who’s too drunk to understand what’s happening to her, or theorize that fat women want to be forcibly raped, or float a preposterous claim that women’s brains are physically incapable of comprehending morality, they only put those resources that much further out of reach. It is telling to note that of the professional male-victim advocacy organizations I spoke with, every single one specifically asked that I not allow readers to think they were in any way related to the MRM.

The thing is, I support more resources for men who are victims of sexual violence, and finding ways to accommodate fathers to be with their children and support their children (as long as they were not abusive). However, why would I want to ally myself with men who have no problem calling me a cunt or wishing rape on me? To be honest, I don't think most MRA's really care that much about those issues...they just want a forum where it is socially acceptable for them to wallow in their anger against women.

Archived