IGNORED

Girl Scout cookies promote Lesbianism...according to Pastor

Tish Cook

Samoas? Not to be confused with the small Pacific Island nation and it's citizens? I've never heard of a Samoa before?

:drool: :drool: :drool:

post-418-14451998269553_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the clarification, Slickcat! I think they're called something different now but the idea was that they made you want "some more" (sa moa)

This pastor sounds like a young and immature child. What kind of adult reasons that way? :angry-banghead: Anyhow, in one way I guess I am grateful for people like this, since they make the rest of us seem so much smarter...

I'm not that fond of GS cookies ... honestly, I'm not crazy about GSA .... but come cookie time, I'll buy 2 boxes of Sin Mints and Whoresbread, the only two varieties that remotely interest me.

And I might just cut up the boxes and send the panels in a tidy little package to the right reverend Swanson.

Seriously. This is OT/ontopic - I just heard of a man who quit our flavor of Lutheran because TPTB at the church bureaucracy did not cut all ties with the Boy Scouts when the BS said gay boys could become scouts. When I expressed disbelief, a friend said, "But MJB, those boys are sinners....well, of course we're ALL sinners," she continued. I cut her slack because she's been through some tough times lately.

But really? I wish the man well, wherever he's gone. Possibly to Pastor Swanson's side, who knows? :whistle:

Is cookie season yet ? This article makes me want a cookie really bad.

Cookies .We should all buy him a box and send them to him.One box

for him 5 for me lol.

Thanks for the clarification, Slickcat! I think they're called something different now but the idea was that they made you want "some more" (sa moa)

They are also called caramel delights. I think it depends on the bakery that makes them--there are two official GS cookie bakeries and they produce different flavors using different cookie names, etc.

Whatever you call them, this flavor is one of my faves :D

Dear Pastor:

My neighbour - who is a lesbian - just came over to bring my husband and me a plate of cookies she had just baked. We polished off the ENTIRE plate of cookies (our neighbour is an excellent baker). Will we be turning lesbian? Or is it only Girl Scout cookies that turn people lesbian? Does this also apply to Girl GUIDE cookies (we are Canadian)? Also of concern:when my neighbour brought over the cookies she also brought her dog (a boy). My dog (also a boy) humped her dog AND my dog ate a part of a cookie. Is my dog lesbian as well?

Yours truly,

Anxious in Canada

Dear Anxious in Canada,

You are Canadian, and therefore already going to hell. Now your lesbian boy doggy shall go with you.

Sincerely,

Pastor Asshat

I should have know something was up with those sneaky Girl Scouts when I bought a box of Thin Mints and I got a copy of an Indigo Girls CD and a free subscription to The Advocate.

:lol:

:gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow: :gay-rainbow:

I wonder if Pastor Swanson is also afraid of rainbows?

During my GS troop's overnight camp-out, a bunch of us went skinny dipping--with one of our shameless jezebel leaders. As far as I know, none of us turned lesbian, though I was already a feminist, so it might've been the Sin Mints after all.

Does anyone else remember Kookaburras? Used to love them when I was small.

Check out the timeline item for 1973. That's obviously when GS started encouraging multicultural homo-eroticism (my favorite phrase from The Simpson's).

vintagegirlscout.com/cookietimeline.html

Dear Anxious in Canada,

You are Canadian, and therefore already going to hell. Now your lesbian boy doggy shall go with you.

Sincerely,

Pastor Asshat

I'm kind of glad - I have just spent more money than is reasonable buying my dog a halloween costume (a purple penguin costume) that is shall we say not a "wide stance" sort of costume. As least he is going to be dressed appropriately for the apocalypse.

Last year I bought so many cookies from my own daughters, I probably gained 20 lbs in cookie weight. It was a damn free for all but that's the price I'm willing to pay to contribute to women's rights.

I laughed. :lol:

This is now going to be my excuse, also. Um, that's why I ordered a whole bunch of boxes. Yeah. :shifty-kitty:

:pink-shock: I was a girl scout and still rememeber the den full of boxes of cookies. Boxes to the ceiling. Parents were leaders. I am not a lesbain must have missed that memo. Sheesh. Now I need a tshirt that says come to the dark side we have sin mints...thin mint :dance:

Archived