IGNORED

House Stenographer goes a little crazy...

Ridiculous

As the House finished their vote to reopen the federal government and raise the debt ceiling, a House stenographer decided it was a good time to let everyone know her feelings about God, Congress, and the Freemasons.

“He [God] will not be mocked,†the stenographer, apparently named Molly, yelled into the microphone as she was dragged off by security. “The greatest deception here is that this is not one nation under God. It never was. It would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God. Praise be to Jesus.â€

Sound clip at:

http://gawker.com/house-stenographer-dr ... 1446830813

What do you think? Fundie or just nutter-butters?

She is off her rocker. You cannot just bust out saying whatever you want, whenever want or wherever you want. If I did that at work I'd be hell of fired.

She is off her rocker. You cannot just bust out saying whatever you want, whenever want or wherever you want. If I did that at work I'd be hell of fired.

How much do you want to bet that if she is fired the fundies cry persecution?

How much do you want to bet that if she is fired the fundies cry persecution?

Persecution card being played in 3...2...1.

I have several Facebook "friends" praising her for speaking out. :doh:

Oh what fun it is to live in the South...

Her name wasn't Molly. It was Dianne something, or so I read earlier this morning.

I don't know; maybe she had a psychotic break, in which case I don't want to snark on her. That was weird, though.

I'm with Lainey - don't want to snark in case it was truly psychosis or breakdown. And if it was, I can't imagine how humiliating it would be to have that captured live and publicly available. If it was planned, well, I don't know what to say.

But I can't even imagine a completely sane person listening and transcribing that same BS they all spew, day in and day out, and not snapping eventually.

Although, when I first read that part of the rant was about Masons, my initial thought was "please don't let her turn out to be Catholic."

“He [God] will not be mocked,†the stenographer, apparently named Molly, yelled into the microphone as she was dragged off by security.

Just for the record, that wasn't me. My god was made for mocking, praise his noodly appendages.

Yay! Someone else that says nutter-butters! I thought I was alone! :cracking-up:

Now I want to eat a box of nutter butters.

I know I'm probably going to hell for this, but this is the very first thing that popped in my mind when I read this

I give you the GOD WARRIOR with authentic battle damage!!!!

ETA hope I did this right because I've never linked to youtube before. Those poor kids and her poor husband. Funny she kept the tainted $ :whistle:

I know I'm probably going to hell for this, but this is the very first thing that popped in my mind when I read this

ETA hope I did this right because I've never linked to youtube before. Those poor kids and her poor husband. Funny she kept the tainted $ :whistle:

OH MY GOD... I'd almost forgotten about that episode... classic crazy.

That woman is nuts. Did you know that her oldest daughter, Ashley, died?

That woman is nuts. Did you know that her oldest daughter, Ashley, died?

Yeah, they mentioned on the youtube update. That was just so sad.

Does anyone have any idea what the dad said that had to be bleeped out? It'a driving me nuts :pull-hair:

Archived