IGNORED

Obama's minions are coming to break down your door!!111!!

itsthatonegirl

A FB friend put a link to this story: wnd.com/2013/08/obamacare-troops-planning-home-visits/. (Her link was to the Examiner, but same story). Of course people were commenting below, "God help us," etc.

It just really pisses me off. I suffer badly from GAD, with my biggest trigger being end-of-world/government takeover type stuff. Two years ago this link would have terrified me. Today, in the place I'm at, feeling like my eyes are being opened to so many things, I decided to simply use my handy dandy friend, Google. Five seconds of googling reveals that it's a bogus, far-right, fearmongering story.

I could go on and on, but, well, I won't. Can I just say that truly, FJ has played a huge role in my recovery. It has been so helpful to read the viewpoints of people who are being logical and not just driven by fear.

wnd.com/2013/08/obamacare-troops-planning-home-visits/

Fixed link. Please don't put "dot" or spaces in the link. It's enough to remove the http. Thanks!

wnd.com/2013/08/obamacare-troops-planning-home-visits/

Fixed link. Please don't put "dot" or spaces in the link. It's enough to remove the http. Thanks!

Ah, thank you! I was wondering about that. :)

I'm confused. Why did the http:// reappear when she copied it? Self-correcting has grabbed us around the neck?

And you're welcome.

That showed up in my newsfeed too. Could not believe that people were actually believing it, but I guess some people really are that paranoid. The funniest to me was that the government was going to seize your kid if you grounded them.

Holy cow, the comments! If I was as terrified and/or suspicious as these people, I don't think I'd be able to function. How do they manage to go on with their day to day lives?

Holy cow, the comments! If I was as terrified and/or suspicious as these people, I don't think I'd be able to function. How do they manage to go on with their day to day lives?

Many of them sound beyond hope if they really believe what they've written. I can't imagine living in a world where that kind of information was my reality. I think that's why one worker I love at the neighborhood nursing home always changes the channel on the lounge TV from Faux news to TVland. Better known fantasy than fantasy as news.

I wish more of these folks who think that introducing an element of organisation to healthcare = fascist dictatorship, could come and have a look at our healthcare system. 'Cos it actually works quite well, and is not enforced by sinister government officials breaking into our houses.

I wish more of these folks who think that introducing an element of organisation to healthcare = fascist dictatorship, could come and have a look at our healthcare system. 'Cos it actually works quite well, and is not enforced by sinister government officials breaking into our houses.

While they are so clueless they wouldn't be able to recognize a fascist dictatorship if one came up and introduced itself, their level of crazy religiosity actually is far more helpful to establishing one then anything, and I mean anything, that Obama could dream up.

My husband unfortunately reads World Nut Daily. Recently, he was talking about all the crazy stuff he reads in Pravda online. I was thinking "You read World Nut Daily and you call Pravda crazy?"

They wouldn't need to break my door down. I'll let them in and invite them to stay for lunch/supper. :lol:

They wouldn't need to break my door down. I'll let them in and invite them to stay for lunch/supper. :lol:

That is what I was going to say. I am currently recouping from surgery, and I would welcome the company.

Archived