IGNORED

Wissmann Family Concert

kesb79

Huh, I don't hear anything particularly unusual in the way the women in that video speak. Maybe that's because where I live, almost everyone (esp. the women) talks in that kind of voice. That's probably just the accent though - hard to explain.

The way they are constantly smiling and generally act like robots is a bit strange, though. As for the music -eeehhh.... :?

• 8 months later...

So I've noticed that Anna and Esther Beasley have been wearing pants and shorts a lot lately in pics. I'm wondering what the change in rules is with that family? They seem to share the same beliefs and are friends with the Wissmans and Gradys. We know the Wissman daughters-in-law and the two married Wissman daughters wear pants. The daughters-in-law seem to wear them most of the time. Rachel and Bethany still seem to wear skirts in pics where they are with the whole family, but in pics of them and their husbands they are wearing pants a lot. Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone with insight into these families knows whats up. I wonder if the Wissmans believe girls wear skirts cause Daddy likes it that way, but when they are married, it's up to Hubby. But I'm just still wondering why Anna and Esther's family suddenly don't seem to have that rule anymore. I don't get to see Grady pics anymore to know if they've lightened up on that either. (And I do know that the wissman girls wear jeans/capris when working in the irrigation fields, but no other time it seems).

Archived