IGNORED

Sunshine Mary explains why women are inferior to men

snuggles911

I'd like to see the list posted over here if you have time. It would be helpful to her fan boys who share her views on women. She would probably just discount it saying that most inventions/art/scientific discoveries have been made by men, without mentioning that women haven't even had access to equal education until fairly recently and they still struggle for equality in the workplace.

Well my favorites to point out are:

Ada Lovelace

Grace Hopper

Lyn Conway

(These women did important work on computers; so much for wimmins are taking advantage of men's inventions0

Marie Cure and her daughter both won noble prizes in chemistry and physics

Here are various Wikipedia pages

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_scientists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fe ... ematicians

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_artists

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:W ... occupation

of course when you point these out to male supremacists they always come out with...Those are just exceptions; or those women were practically men anyway....or even those were ebil women who stole men's work.

OR the classic "Okay, well, a woman might've invented it first, but a man would've eventually invented it!" Of course it's not possible that the inverse could be a reality.

To be honest I have a really hard time sympathizing with her even though I probably should. She came on Manboobz a few times and insulted the lesbian posters by calling it sinful;...

And her commenters are quite adept at sniffing out lesbians...they don't have pictures in their linkedin accounts

Karen Booth,

I made those speculations based on the fact that you threw a hand grenade into the discussion, then didn’t contribute further. I mused you might be a lesbian because you don’t have a picture on your Linkedin account, so I couldn’t tell from looking at the blank picture space you have there instead of a picture.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And her commenters are quite adept at sniffing out lesbians...they don't have pictures in their linkedin accounts

Karen Booth,

I made those speculations based on the fact that you threw a hand grenade into the discussion, then didn’t contribute further. I mused you might be a lesbian because you don’t have a picture on your Linkedin account, so I couldn’t tell from looking at the blank picture space you have there instead of a picture.

Have any of you seen that episode of the latest "Survivor"-style reality show (I forget what it's called) where a man and a woman are dropped off on a remote island in the Maldives naked and have to last 2 weeks or something? The woman went straight into problem-solving mode: built them shelter, some sort of fishing device, figured out where to get water, etc, etc. The man, meanwhile, who was ex-military, was totally useless for the first 4-5 days on account of being SUNBURNED. He just lay there moaning under a "blanket" she made him of tropical leaves woven together while she was climbing trees and knocking down coconuts and scavenging for food.

So yeah. No, you dipshit. I'd take a woman any day of the week.

I love my husband desperately, but he would be next to useless on any kind of island that did not house a resort. He's excellent when it comes to math and computers, but not so great in survival situations (particularly ones that involve his most despised setting, nature). I would be a lot better in that type of situation, but still not as good as someone trained to survive in the wild. I wouldn't care who it was on the island with me as long as they knew what they were doing and were as interested in saving me as they were in saving themselves.

Just telling daughter about this thread. She says that obviously the person you want to be stuck with is Dora the Explorer. After all, she has everything you will need in her backpack.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I was thinking Katniss Everdeen myself; she's pretty damn adept at finding food.

oooh...was the survival show Man, Woman, Wild? When I first saw the preview it looked kind of chauvinistic.

Also I would as well prefer being stranded with a woman

I think that she rationalizes all of the abuse so she can survive. Teaching others how wonderful her very sad life is another thing. Especially her children. I believe that this is the same state of mind of some domestic violence victims. All in all they are broken down to where they believe they deserve being abused. SSM and Lori are extra extra sick.

It's interesting that someone who is highly educated and describes herself as a former feminist can come to a place where she believes that she is inferior to her husband and to men in general. I wonder if she was told she was inferior as a child and that's why she's allowed her husband to reiterate this and treat her poorly. Or, if his abuse just shattered her confidence until she started believing she's inferior.

In either case, it's hard to feel sorry for her because she's so hateful and judgmental toward other women, especially single moms, "sluts," feminists and lesbians.

This comment by Cane Caldo wins my eye roll award. All I can say, is wow. Just wow. :roll:

Female pastors are akin to lesbians in spirit, if not the flesh; leaving behind spiritual womanhood to usurp spiritual manhood

Of course one of Sunshine's fan boys thinks it's brilliant.

I tried to think about this as it goes with my work situation.

My manager's a man. His manager is a woman. Her manager is a woman. Her manager is a man. His manager is a woman, and so forward.

No-one thinks it is weird that women take these jobs or dislikes them for the fact that women sometimes get pregnant and give birth. SM's attitude is so old-fashioned and daft. I am willing to bet that SM couldn't do the jobs I know women hold with skill and aptitude. It's her jealousy which makes her spiteful.

Farm Boy:

In the olden days, fellas were raised such that they could fill leadership roles. These days, this does not happen. Women hit hardest.

[ssm]

I can hardly wait.

I can hardly wait.

Oh yeah? What about World War 2 when women had no choice but to do so called male jobs. If they hadn't Britain wouldn't have been able to keep going.

I suppose Mary would've told these women to go back home and wait for their man.

Thanks for explaining that Mary. I am not sure that an inferior woman should be writing articles such of these and expressing opinions that might well be "your own". I only hope that your headship has read every word and given you explicit permission that such an article is permissable. Too much writing, reading and general education makes a woman unfeminine to a "real" man you know...less reliant on her strong mate which then potentially makes him feel less masculine...and you know what happens then and when he is unfaithful it will be YOUR fault.

Sheesh...have never read any of her stuff before and this makes me want to cry. Gives Christians such awful press - we aren't all like this you know..... :shock:

Some of you have mentioned her husband's infidelity but I can't seem to find any mention of it on her blog (admittedly, I've just begun reading it). Anyone remember dates/general time period I should look at? Thanks in advance!

This comment by Cane Caldo wins my eye roll award. All I can say, is wow. Just wow. :roll:

Of course one of Sunshine's fan boys thinks it's brilliant.

So does this mean that SSM is a "spiritual lesbian" since she's constantly bloviating to the menfolk?

Some of you have mentioned her husband's infidelity but I can't seem to find any mention of it on her blog (admittedly, I've just begun reading it). Anyone remember dates/general time period I should look at? Thanks in advance!

She talks about it fairly frequently in the comments. I haven't found an actual blog post about it, but that doesn't mean one doesn't exist -- just that I haven't seen it.

My recommendation to SSM: go watch Winter's Bone and try to explain how the Jennifer Lawrence character is weak simply because she's female.

SSM, Mary if women are just baby machines who are only good for sex then I suggest this solution. Because it would be the most logical if that is the situation. This is actually based on a fantasy world I once created that basically believed what you are saying about women.

Have all the men and women in the world segregated. Let the women live in female only communities were they devote their lives to raising children, praying, and doing basic work. Because all women are good for are baby raising why let them get any sort of education or have hobbies of their own.

Have all the men work in an enviroment free of female distraction where they can work and invent the best things for human kind and such. Of course, there side will naturally be more advanced than the female side.

Reproduction is regulated and men and women only meet a few times a year just for this purpose. Since women are ONLY good for baby making this won't be a problem. Because men don't need women for anything else, but giving them sons. When sons are born to women they are raised in the female communities for a few years until they are toddlers and then sent back to their fathers in the male communities to be raised.

That is what the implication of what you are saying, Shitstain, brought to its logical conclusion.

Sunshine Mary has an interesting sex post up today. She even has a chart showing how many times she and her husband, Holy Hand Grenade had sex last month and so so far this year. TMI, but at least no blowjob instructions this time.

Sunshine Mary has an interesting sex post up today. She even has a chart showing how many times she and her husband, Holy Hand Grenade had sex last month and so so far this year. TMI, but at least no blowjob instructions this time.

I had no idea that computer programs to monitor one's frequency of intercourse* were available.

Wow.

But it doesn't in the least surprise me that SSM uses it AND shares it with her readers.

*Note: I can see how something like this would be useful for TTC, however.

OK, SSM, women are naturally inferior to men. If this is true why is there any concern at all amongst men of women taking their jobs? If men are naturally superior this should not be an issue. Women are clearly naturally superior at birthing babies. I haven't seen this natural ability usurped by any man. So, logically, women shouldn't be able to usurp any part of a man's natural superiority. I just don't get your concern, unless, perhaps, what you say just isn't true and men and women actually can compete as equals.

They are concerned because the government makes stupid laws giving women favoritism and special advantages, knocking men out of their God-given right to any job they want. If things were naturally left to the way God wanted, women would be stuck at home and that would be good.

The most interesting thing that I learned from that post is that it seems to suggest that sunshine mary doesn't homeschool? I don't know why exactly but I had just assumed that she did.

The most interesting thing that I learned from that post is that it seems to suggest that sunshine mary doesn't homeschool? I don't know why exactly but I had just assumed that she did.

She homeschooled one of her daughters last year b/c the kid is supposedly a genius and didn't do well in public school. This year she's said they all go to Christian school. But, she is selling her home and rental property to move to the countryside and will homeschool if the Christian school is too far away.

Archived