IGNORED

Sunshine Mary explains why women are inferior to men

snuggles911

She homeschooled one of her daughters last year b/c the kid is supposedly a genius and didn't do well in public school. This year she's said they all go to Christian school. But, she is selling her home and rental property to move to the countryside and will homeschool if the Christian school is too far away.

Maybe the kid didn't do well in public school because she is poorly socialized by having two very fucked up parents. If she's running around saying anything even remotely similar to what SSM says on her blog, I can imagine a lot of girls and boys (and maybe even the parents) ostracizing her. Especially when I got to be about 11 and girls would read Tamora Pierce and pretend that we were cross dressing knights in training; I can't imagine being told by some classmate that girls were inferior to boys and wanting to associate with her after that.

IIRC, the genius daughter is the oldest one, so it makes sense that as a ~12yr old she would begin "testing" the opinions that she learned at home on her classmates. It would not surprise me if all of SSM's daughters sooner or later run into the problem of being alienated from their peers because they are mimicking the "red pill" bs they are learning from HHG and SSM.

Or it is possible that as a genius child, SSM is worried that the oldest child is more likely to question the indoctrination. Obviously she needs full time brainwashing or she'll become an elder slut.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the oldest daughter really is a genius, or just highly intelligent, then I feel quite bad for her. Her parents obviously don't believe in sending daughters to university, and I can't imagine she would get any encouragement from them in her ambitions.

Could you imagine having those two as parents? *shudders* It makes me grateful for my own parents, even if they had/have their flaws. In fact, I think I'll go send my father an e-mail right now.

ssm said her daughter loves math to the point of doing math problems for fun and ssm was worried she might want to persue a career in a math/engineering field so she brainwashing her kid into wanting to skip college and marry young

I know you guys like to talk about this stuff... but can anything actually be done about this? I say that because I'm actually concerned about her kids... and her. I guess this is a free country, but something about this really upsets me. Maybe it's the part of me that wants to change things, lol

Today Sunshine Mary explains how feminism wasn't really about women's rights, it was actually about fat ugly chicks wanting to have sex with attractive men!

sunshinemaryandthedragon.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/womens-arrogance-and-the-downfall-of-assortive-mating

Apparently SSM's husband saved her from something unbearable. I guess it is lucky for her that both her and her husband turned out to be fertile. I wonder how she might have coped in a childless marriage?

Our husbands saved us from lives as childless spinsters, a fate that seems like it would very hard to bear. We owe them a lot. Let us resolve to behave accordingly.

My first thought was, be stranded with a guy who could steal my food and rape me at will? Punch me if I don't do what he wants? I watched Survivor for years and if they weren't playing a game I have no doubt some of the more scary guys would not have hesitated to take what they want by force. Uh. No thanks. Yes to another woman please.

I was thinking the same thing too! Or the risk of getting pregnant on desert island without medical help. Hey, I watched Blue Lagoon...it could happen!

So yeah count me in as someone who would pick a woman to be my partner on a desert isle.

I love my husband desperately, but he would be next to useless on any kind of island that did not house a resort. He's excellent when it comes to math and computers, but not so great in survival situations (particularly ones that involve his most despised setting, nature). I would be a lot better in that type of situation, but still not as good as someone trained to survive in the wild. I wouldn't care who it was on the island with me as long as they knew what they were doing and were as interested in saving me as they were in saving themselves.

My husband would be useless too. He's so pale he's damn near transparent and overheats easily, so it would be up to me to do the lion's share of hunting and gathering. I think he would have to do jobs in the evening, such as cooking dinner, staying up to make sure we don't get bothered by predatory animals etc.

Today Sunshine Mary explains how feminism wasn't really about women's rights, it was actually about fat ugly chicks wanting to have sex with attractive men!

sunshinemaryandthedragon.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/womens-arrogance-and-the-downfall-of-assortive-mating

Apparently SSM's husband saved her from something unbearable. I guess it is lucky for her that both her and her husband turned out to be fertile. I wonder how she might have coped in a childless marriage?

You know, when I decided to look at freejinger today I was having one of those days. I was feeling very sorry for myself, nobody was paying any attention to me or reciprocating my kindness, I will never get a boyfriend, oh and I will die alone. Then I pondered this sentence and a sudden image of me being married to the kind of man who comments at sunshine's blog came into my brain. I will take childless spinsterhood and the life I have now, thank you very much (I'll take childless anyway. No children for me. Noooo...)

Not me. If I was stuck on a desert island I'd choose a woman as my partner without even having to think about it.

Same here. IME women are generally vastly more organized, resourceful and competent than men.

When I'm at Target or the grocery store, if the lines are long I seek out a line handled by a female cashier, not a male, because the women tend to be more efficient.

Dear SSM:

If I was stuck on a desert island, I'd want someone who possessed some survival skills and who was unlikely to attack me or turn cannibal. My sister - all 4'11" of her - is pretty good at camping.

I wouldn't take my husband for anything other than love and companionship, because he has poor vision and visual spatial skills.

Luckily though - I'm not living on a desert island, and I'm not a cave woman. In case you haven't noticed, it's 2013. The best jobs are tied to the knowledge economy, and the ability to network and collaborate is more important than ever. Luckily, that's what my husband does well - and so do many women.

I'm also calling bullshit on the "women invent nothing" line.

Who invented things in the ancient world? For the most part, we have absolutely no idea. People used their inventions, but didn't go around sticking their names on them.

Later on, patent offices existed to register inventions. Women, however, were not legally able to hold property in their own names, and patents were a form of intellectual property. If a woman invented something, it had to be registered under the name of a husband or father.

Women also faced barriers in higher education and in receiving recognition from colleagues, even those who managed great breakthroughs.

The woman who helped discover nuclear fission was never recognized by the Nobel committee:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lise_Meitner

Rosalind Franklin did much of the pioneering work to discover the structure of DNA, and basically had her work stolen so Watson and Crick got the credit:

http://www.sdsc.edu/ScienceWomen/franklin.html

Rosalyn Yalow discovered the radioimunnoassy technique of measuring minute hormone levels and contributed much to the understanding of Type II diabetes. Her initial work was rejected, although she later won a Nobel prize, and she faced barriers to education:

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2011 ... w-obituary

...and a list of more ground-breaking female scientists today:

http://discovermagazine.com/2002/nov/fe ... k660IWmBXY

...and 25 ground-breaking women engineers in high tech:

http://www.businessinsider.com/25-power ... 012-8?op=1

Have any of you seen that episode of the latest "Survivor"-style reality show (I forget what it's called) where a man and a woman are dropped off on a remote island in the Maldives naked and have to last 2 weeks or something? The woman went straight into problem-solving mode: built them shelter, some sort of fishing device, figured out where to get water, etc, etc. The man, meanwhile, who was ex-military, was totally useless for the first 4-5 days on account of being SUNBURNED. He just lay there moaning under a "blanket" she made him of tropical leaves woven together while she was climbing trees and knocking down coconuts and scavenging for food.

So yeah. No, you dipshit. I'd take a woman any day of the week.

Naked and Afraid! That show is brilliant. Each of the women did well in their episodes. That might not have been the best example though--if I'm not mistaken, the woman in that episode was completely sidelined by menstrual cramps for a couple of days! Uteruses can't camp!

Our husbands saved us from lives as childless spinsters, a fate that seems like it would very hard to bear. We owe them a lot. Let us resolve to behave accordingly.

Of course, the reciprocal fact that we saved our husbands from lives of childless bachelorhood isn't acknowledged by SSM, is it? And before she says men all want to be childless bachelors I'd like to point us that, in real life (you know the one which isn't on the internet), most men do, in fact, want to get married and have children.

Of course, the reciprocal fact that we saved our husbands from lives of childless bachelorhood isn't acknowledged by SSM, is it? And before she says men all want to be childless bachelors I'd like to point us that, in real life (you know the one which isn't on the internet), most men do, in fact, want to get married and have children.

Oh, would you just stop having logic and respect for both men and women -- it doesn't fit in to their stereotypes, dammit! :lol:

I am single and never had children -- I love my life, and feel quite secure that I've left a legacy and done good in the world.

I am grateful to lots of men for lots of things. I am also grateful to lots of women for lots of things. I try to behave accordingly.

Does SSM really think that the mass exodus of men from society (i.e. MGTOW) is because the creepers on her blog don't want marriage and kids? Please.

• 2 weeks later...

SSM and her followers like to say that men are fine whether single or married. Singlehood is awesome for men because they can work and buy toys and not worry about to care for a family. Single women, OTOH, have it bad because their secret desire is to be mothers and wives and they can't do that without men. Therefore, men have the real upper hand in society. The darn thing is that feminists have made women forget about their precarious position. It infuriates SSM and her MRA sycophants that so many women don't realize their inferiority towards men. I think that's the jest of all of her ramblings.....that women don't realize their lack of worth, or men's superiority in everything. It must make SSM's head hurt to make sense of all this......

• 3 weeks later...

Sunshine Mary is being crazy again....

Ideally, though, no woman would be involved in political causes at all. It isn't the proper sphere for women. That is why one of my dearest wishes would be to see the Nineteenth Amendment repealed, thereby revoking women's "right" to vote.

Someone also commented on her Submitting to a Corrupted Authority post under the name Pastor Greg, questioning her interpretation of Genesis 3:16. Of course SSM disagrees but this commenter is male and apparently a pastor and it just wouldn't be right for a lowly housewife to rebut his claims so she calls out to her male readers to argue on her behalf... :roll:

Does SSM hate herself that much?

Sunshine Mary is being crazy again....

Someone also commented on her Submitting to a Corrupted Authority post under the name Pastor Greg, questioning her interpretation of Genesis 3:16. Of course SSM disagrees but this commenter is male and apparently a pastor and it just wouldn't be right for a lowly housewife to rebut his claims so she calls out to her male readers to argue on her behalf... :roll:

Does SSM hate herself that much?

SSM does hate herself, but I think this is more intellectual laziness on her part than self-hatred. She doesn't want to have to put in the cognitive legwork here, so she passes it off on her MRA groupies so that she doesn't have to think about the nonsense she spouts. She and JudgyBitch are both coherent writers so they aren't complete morons, but they obviously don't think through the implications of their bullshit. I'm pretty convinced that if they actually spent time thinking about their viewpoints, they would realize that the world is a lot more nuanced (and much kinder) than what they currently believe.

Archived