IGNORED

New Satanic Panic?

lilwriter85

The Atheist Resource page on FB posted this link to a crazy article about a woman talking about satanism and vampires in Asheville, NC. She talks about goth crimes and other stuff and has anyone heard about this, is this new satanic panic.

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/07/satanism-in-america-today-asheville-nc-2719802.html

Obviously, I missed a lot during my years in Asheville. I knew of many Wiccans, but no Satanists.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll supply music for the picnic. Play list so far:

Hell's Bells (Judas Priest)

Highway to Hell (AC/DC)

Devil Went Down to Georgia (Charlie Daniels' Band)

The Devil Is Me (KISS)

The Number of the Beast (Iron Maiden)

The Devil In Her Heart (The Beatles)

Devil's Dance (Metallica)

Christmas With The Devil (Spinal Tap)

Friend Of The Devil (Grateful Dead)

Shout At The Devil (Motley Crue)

Devil's Food' / 'Black Widow' (Alice Cooper)

Runnin' With The Devil (Van Halen)

Sympathy For The Devil (The Rolling Stones)

No Devil's Child (Judas Priest)

A Touch of Evil (Judas Priest)

Sinner (Judas Priest)

Devil in Disguise (Elvis Presley)

Also Devil With a Blue Dress and INXS' Devil Inside!

Also Devil With a Blue Dress and INXS' Devil Inside!

The Devil Lives in My Husband's Body (Pulsallama)

The Devil's in My Car (B-52's)

Let's just play all of Judas Priest's music. Remember, Rob Halford is an ebil ghey, so pretty much the devil incarnate.

Besides obviously lying, I seriously thought this woman might be mentally ill. I even half heartedly checked for any statements online that she might be sick. I simply cannot comprehend that mind set.

Obviously, I missed a lot during my years in Asheville. I knew of many Wiccans, but no Satanists.

Lived in that area for years, never had a hint of any of this "satanic activity" they go on about. This has got to be some kind of parody site.

I immediately thought of shocking colors of hair dye. Which might be fun to wear to the picnic!

The Devil Lives in My Husband's Body (Pulsallama)

The Devil's in My Car (B-52's)

Judas (Lady Gaga) - he's not the devil but he shares the devil's circle of hell so I think that's acceptable ;)

eta: Gives You Hell (All-American Rejects)

I'll supply music for the picnic. Play list so far:

Hell's Bells (Judas Priest)

Highway to Hell (AC/DC)

Devil Went Down to Georgia (Charlie Daniels' Band)

The Devil Is Me (KISS)

The Number of the Beast (Iron Maiden)

The Devil In Her Heart (The Beatles)

Devil's Dance (Metallica)

Christmas With The Devil (Spinal Tap)

Friend Of The Devil (Grateful Dead)

Shout At The Devil (Motley Crue)

Devil's Food' / 'Black Widow' (Alice Cooper)

Runnin' With The Devil (Van Halen)

Sympathy For The Devil (The Rolling Stones)

No Devil's Child (Judas Priest)

A Touch of Evil (Judas Priest)

Sinner (Judas Priest)

Devil in Disguise (Elvis Presley)

I'll add Seven Devils by Florence and the Machine

I immediately thought of shocking colors of hair dye. Which might be fun to wear to the picnic!

Unfortunately, it only comes in devil red.

If anyone has any car trouble they can always get a "satanic mechanic", to quote Frank N. Furter.

I'm only bringing myself to the picnic since cooking isn't my strongest talent. I'll dress my dogs up like little devil. Or I could just bring the cats since I'm fairly sure they can cast an evil eye.

Are any of your kitties black? The black ones can be Basement Cat and his/her minions if there's more than one.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/basement-cat

ETA:

eBxCBi3C67k

What a load of old shite. I believe there are "countless" Satanic sacrifices as much as I believe my arse is filled with fresh, ripe mangos (that is "not at all" in case you were wondering).

I know some Satanists. Without exception they are right-wing, middle aged white males, and about as scary as kittens (kittens are scarier, after all they have sharp claws). Satanism is a sort of intellectual exercise for them, like kettlebells for the head. The only thing they ever sacrifice would be the cash for another pint down the pub, or a bit extra for party membership fees (probably the BNP).

The "playing pretend at school" is a swipe from Cold War era stories of "red diaper babies". Also, the Satanism stories don't make any sense.

One person even admitted, “We skinned that baby alive to the screams of ‘hail satan.’ I took it’s remains home, forced it down the garbage disposal, and saved the skull to burn candles to satan on…â€

They must have epic butchery skills and also an industrial-strength garbage disposal. Skinning anything is tough, and when you add in the extra problem of the subject being alive and squirmy, good luck to you, you'll need it. I've got a mate that's a butcher, it took her a good year and a half to learn the skills and that was dead animals - I doubt strongly that any random Satanist can skin a baby alive or would even know where to start.

Goths have that pale, pasty white look on their faces for a reason. Drinking blood creates anemia in the person doing it. Anemics have very pale complexions as a result.

Er, I think you'll find that's make-up. :doh:

Even DHHS services in Asheville are infiltrated with satanists. They use their positions in the Department of Health and Human Services to seize children from poorer homes in that county. The pretense they use is that “the home is too poor†to take adequate care of the children. What frequently happens then to those seized children???

Hah, I've worked with social workers. When they're going to take a kid, it is absolutely the last resort and they hate it. They sort of huddle together for comfort and drink a lot of coffee while waiting for the order. When they do get the order that the child needs to be removed from the family, they cry sometimes. They don't punch the air and yell "Hail Satan!". They must be the best actors ever, if they are secretly Satanists looking to abuse children.

When one Christian family I was assisting, tried to rescue such children from the corrupt hands of the satanists with the DSS there, they came under horrific attack. A roadblock was set up one night for the husband, as he was coming home on a lone country road. As soon as he brought his car to a stop, three satanist gunmen emerged with guns blazing…one an UZI.

How the fuck did this guy have time to clock the make of gun? What were the others then?

Uzis are submachine guns. (I had a toy Uzi as a kid). If you're being shot at by someone holding an Uzi, you're going to know it. I don't believe for a second that he had time to open the car door, roll out and throw himself down an embankment without being noticed or hit. Did he have combat training? That's fucking epic even for SAS under that level of fire.

Oh no, wait!

And at the very time this event occurred, I was praying for him and his family, 600 miles away…because the Holy Spirit had spoken to me at that time and informed me that IF I DID NOT PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY, someone would be killed that night. I began to pray with tears, not knowing what the situation was. And found out only a few weeks later when I went to visit them. How amazing is God!

So the Holy Spirit is a bit like the Mafia. "Yanno, it would be really...sad...if this upright holy Christian man was to, say, take a wrong turnin' down a road. People wanna protect their property, don't they? And it would just be utterly...tragic...if that holy man, I say HOLY MAN, were to run into people who were determined to protect their property. Am I right?

Well, there's a little thing you could do to help that poor, holy man - did I mention one'a his kids? Got cancer, I know, I know, terrible. Well, just one little prayer. It's not askin' much, am I right? For a man to see his kids again...you know how to get hold of me when you're ready. You know how to get hold of me. Just think over this a while, but this is time limited, know what I'm saying?"

These are the actual satanists who once counter-picketed Christian pro-lifers in Asheville, NC, chanting for two hours, “BEHOLD YOUR FUTURE EXECUTIONERS.â€

Hahahaha, lol. I have to come back on that one, because I have a tshirt which reads "BEHOLD YOUR FUTURE EXECUTIONERS". :lol:

It's nothing to do with Satanism at all. It's actually an old anarchist saying, attributed to Lucy Parsons, but who knows. The story is that she was in the midst of a demonstration for workers' rights, which passed down a street where rich people lived. They leant out of the windows and mocked the march, and in response she gestured to the workers around her and shouted "Behold your future executioners!"

Most of my friends live in and around Asheville. I shared the article with them, & the reactions ranged from disgust to laughter. One always goes to Drum Circle, & is bummed now because she's never met any vampires.

My favorite response was from the friend who's a witch: "Oh, for fuck's sake!"

Manic Panic should change their name to Satanic Panic. At least for the Halloween season.

If anyone has any car trouble they can always get a "satanic mechanic", to quote Frank N. Furter.

So you got caught with a flat, well...how 'bout that? :lol:

I forgot until I saw her last night that my witch friend works with DSS. We were discussing something completely different & she mentioned a lot of her coworkers are fundies. Maybe they're the ones stealing children! :lol:

Well, I just found out that my IFB co worker believes a family of ours ( I teach school) MUST be practicing witchcraft and Satanism because they named their sons Draco and Zeppelin (which are odd names to be sure).

Her reasoning: someone said they are the names of constellations ( not sure or not) which means they must use astrology which means they practice witchcraft. Oh and their mother didn't take her husband's last names. OH THE HORROR. So that belief is sadly out there.....

Well, I just found out that my IFB co worker believes a family of ours ( I teach school) MUST be practicing witchcraft and Satanism because they named their sons Draco and Zeppelin (which are odd names to be sure).

Her reasoning: someone said they are the names of constellations ( not sure or not) which means they must use astrology which means they practice witchcraft. Oh and their mother didn't take her husband's last names. OH THE HORROR. So that belief is sadly out there.....

I would imagine that one (or both of them) are fans of Harry Potter (Draco Malfoy,who was quite an awful child!), and Led Zeppelin. Odd names, but not quite as bad as Dweezil, Moon Unit, or Pilot Inspektor.

Imagine if they had namd one of their sons Damien... :lol:

ETA a thought.

Not sure about Zeppelin, but Draco is a constellation. I guess it was called that because it’s shaped like a dragon (Draco is apparently Latin for dragon). I actually kind of like it for a name. Zeppelin's a little too offbeat for me, but Draco's kind of nice.

Archived