IGNORED

New Satanic Panic?

lilwriter85

Not sure about Zeppelin, but Draco is a constellation. I guess it was called that because it’s shaped like a dragon (Draco is apparently Latin for dragon). I actually kind of like it for a name. Zeppelin's a little too offbeat for me, but Draco's kind of nice.

I agree...the actress Danica McKellar named her son Draco. I associate it with Draco Malfoy, but it's a nice name in itself.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zeppelin is not a constellation, it's an airship.

I can't believe I forgot that! :doh:

They were used by Germany during WWII to drop bombs, and were also used for air travel for a time, until the Hindenburg disaster.

Zeppelin is not a constellation, it's an airship.

But it's probably still satanic because it begins with "Z" and isn't in the bible. Now if they'd named the kid Zebedee all would be well.

Draco Malfoy has a number of relations that also have astronomical names: Regulus and Sirius Black, Cygnus Black, Andromeda Black Tonks, and Bellatrix Black Lestrange.

edited to add a word

Hmm. I recently moved for a job and I now live within driving distance of Asheville. Maybe I should check out the fun one day. Sounds like I'm missing out.

I'm pretty sure that if "countless" people went missing from around the Asheville area the rest of the nation would know about it. Especially if babies started to disappear. I honestly was looking for a link to the Onion or other similar sites. It sounds exactly like something Stephen Colbert would talk about.

Also, I had no idea that anemia was the result of drinking blood. I'm borderline anemic. I guess it's a good thing I haven't gone around drinking blood other wise I would be really sick.

Hmm. I recently moved for a job and I now live within driving distance of Asheville. Maybe I should check out the fun one day. Sounds like I'm missing out.

I'm pretty sure that if "countless" people went missing from around the Asheville area the rest of the nation would know about it. Especially if babies started to disappear. I honestly was looking for a link to the Onion or other similar sites. It sounds exactly like something Stephen Colbert would talk about.

Also, I had no idea that anemia was the result of drinking blood. I'm borderline anemic. I guess it's a good thing I haven't gone around drinking blood other wise I would be really sick.

Yeah. I mean, it's not like blood is high in an easily absorbed form of iron or anything...

Archived