IGNORED

Four Times the Fun going private

Cheetah

Does anyone here read "Triplets Plus One Equals Four Times the Fun"? This has been my favorite blog for years. The author posted daily until very recently. It's been totally quiet since mid-July. Then it went private. Today in my blog feed there are tantalizing headers for 3 new posts... including one that starts to explain why she's going private... but when I click to read I can't... because it's private, d'oh ;-). And no way to contact her. Ah, well, I understand wanting to go private now that the kids are older (this was the one sentence that actually showed on my blogroll) but I will definitely miss this blog!

This is also one of my favourite blogs and I'm also sad that it's going private, but at the same time I think it's good for the sake of her kids' privacy. Maybe one of them asked for her to stop blogging publicly. I will really miss it.

She posted back on the yuku board under the user name FourTriplets (here is the thread: http://freejinger.yuku.com/reply/177937 ... ply-177937). If you want to contact her, maybe it's possible through a PM on the Yuku site.

Archived