IGNORED

Just heard the name Steve Maxwell on The Golden Girls

SPHASH

I'm watching the episode "Letter to Gorbachev" on TV Land and Rose was talking about her upcoming press conference. Rose is nervous and Blanche tells her all journalists are the same, the put on their pants one leg at a time, except for that sportswriter Steve Maxwell, who likes to just jump in both legs at a time.

I'm watching the episode "Letter to Gorbachev" on TV Land and Rose was talking about her upcoming press conference. Rose is nervous and Blanche tells her all journalists are the same, the put on their pants one leg at a time, except for that sportswriter Steve Maxwell, who likes to just jump in both legs at a time.

Did this jumping result in DEATH, or at least misery?

Did this jumping result in DEATH, or at least misery?

If Blanche knew it from experience (and I imagine she did), then Steve had a real good time. Even if he died, he would have died with a smile on his face.

There is a Steve Maxwell who is a strength and conditioning coach who comes up frequently in google searches. He's about fundy Steve's age, but in great shape. Lots of defrauding shirtless pictures of him in searches. Fundy Steve would not approve.

There is a Steve Maxwell who is a strength and conditioning coach who comes up frequently in google searches. He's about fundy Steve's age, but in great shape. Lots of defrauding shirtless pictures of him in searches. Fundy Steve would not approve.

Heh. Came in here to mention this myself - the guy is a distraction when I'm trying to stalk! So many false hits!

Archived