IGNORED

Sparkling Adventures in Child Neglect: Vive La France

happy atheist

Doesn't Angelina Jolie wear all black?

I can't remember what color I called, but it was really authentic and unique.

Brad and the kids say Hi.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He chooses not to speak to my Dad

Ohhhh... Satria chooses not to speak with his grandfather who has provided him at various times with far more food, money, and shelter than the great majority of grandparents do. If I had "chosen" to not speak with any one of my grandparents, who were not even supporting me because my parents were bourgeois robots, enslaved to The Man and therefore able to do it themselves, I would have also been choosing a "well-deserved two-and-a-half-week break"-- IN MY BEDROOM.

Check out the circles under Aisha's eyes. At least I think it's Aisha. The second one from the right.

The one on the left isn't one of Lauren's is she? It seems like Del isn't in this pic. On the plus side, it looks like the girls still have their hair.

post-2315-14451998204841_thumb.jpg

OMG, go check out the latest comments on Sparkling Adventures. Deborah, I'm assuming you are reading here.... this is too funny, in a very weird way:

comment #22: "Deborah Jane Peters · 9 October 2013, 10:31

Patience, I am on freejinger and I’ve never read anything horrific on there about Lauren or her daughters. I’ve never criticised Lauren wearing or not wearing makeup (?!) and I’ve never seen anyone criticise her daughters’ appearance/s.

Speaking of authentic, what you’ll find on freejinger is people actually debating the authenticity and nature of things in a forum that is not directly related to this blog. To discuss our concerns on this blog would be pointless trolling. That’s precisely why we’re not here.

It does make me wonder, however, what you are doing here? Perhaps you have an agenda?"

Comment #23:"James Peters · 10 October 2013, 09:51

Deborah – it’s your husband. How dare you come online after I specifically told you that your horrible comments about people upset me and that I will not tolerate success behavior. If this continues, I am leaving and taking the kids with me. Your attitude is out of control and you need to focus on us instead of people you don’t know whose blogs you relentlessly check for updates. I don’t know what is wrong with you. Honestly."

Comment #24: "Deborah Jane Peters · 10 October 2013, 11:44

Dear Fictitious Husband,

Thank you for your concern. If you’re taking the children and abandoning me, I can only assuming that you are seeking righteousness and I will not stand in your way or try to stop you.

On the way back home, please pick up some bread and milk and maybe a new car. I don’t like our current one.

Also, when you have had enough of my self righteous ways and want to destroy our family, I will see it as a completely neutral event and won’t hold it against you.

Your Ever Loving Wife. XOXO

Patience, I guess you’re really upset about being banned from freejinger, huh?"

Comment #25: " jimmy Peters · 10 October 2013, 15:58

Mom – it’s obvious you stopped taking your medicine. Don’t you remember what happened last time? Dad thinks you’re drinking again. I have to say, he might be right…"

LOLOL

Well that took a turn to the strange.

For the record, homegirlruby/patience hasn't been banned from FJ. She's in the Prayer Closet, which means that her posts have to be approved before they go live. So far nothing has been disapproved, she just isn't posting.

Alice has another post up about the circus festival where she seems to be back to gushing over Lauren.

Also interesting that Lauren isn't mentioned without an "and Marcus". He has been hanging around for a while now and it seems more and more like he is a companion and less like he was just hitching a ride from west to east.

New here so hope this is right!

Totally agree.

Also

"Satria came to find me half way through, but the show was way too loud & freaky for him & luckily he left."

This reads to me as, not only did the little boy come to find his mother in the middle of the night in the middle of the 'circus', but the mother didn't want to leave so he just goes back by himself to his bus. :cry: :cry:

Kids wake up in the night scared...for no reason, and I'm sure terror is amplified but being in strange place, and being ALONE.

The government refunds 50% of childcare costs, but childcare is very expensive, especially in Sydney and Melbourne. When I had three kids under 5 childcare would have cost more than I could possibly have made, and I wouldn't have been working minimum wage.

The govt rebates 50% for anyone working, volunteering, 'looking for work' and maybe...studying. This is not income tested (you could earn a squillion and they'd still pay your childcare). There is also a childcare benefit for low income earners (which is means tested and cuts off at $150k - I think). Those on low incomes can have almost all their fees reduced by the benefit, and if they are studying their fees are almost zilch.

I dibs Magenta, because that is also the super sparkling magic name that I shall call my secret inner dread wearing barefoot earth mother self.

I shall wear the colour and my sparkling persona shall manifest herself accordingly.

And if Magenta already exists then I think I shall wear and become Aquamarine.

Dibs on violet, please :)

Incidentally, one of Lauren's leg-humpers is cross with us for commenting and says that of course Lauren loves her children.

Which is of course why she cleared off for two weeks with some bloke, leaving four vulnerable, traumatised, grieving little girls with someone they barely know, who coped so badly she needed to go away and cry.

Sigh.

Octarine is taken, so I take tangerine.

Y'all, a blog is a platform for the blogger to receive oodles of admiration and applause. It's not your place to criticize glaring mis-parenting and un-parenting issues just because they happen to be posted in a publicly visible space.

Oops, my bad.

Sorry, as far as I'm aware, if I were to expose myself in public, on a public blog, I'd expect comment, and realise I could control neither its content nor its character.

Should have realised it was all about being fulsomely praised.

Help, I just grabbed chartreuse, but then looked upthread and it was already taken. How does one authentically deal with such a conflict? Obviously taking your turn in line is a sign of mindless subjugation. Do we dread off! Do I encourage her to see it as a neutral event? Or should I just pick another color and try and make it even cooler?

Lavender Layabout?

Golden Gadabout?

Khaki something?

Help, I just grabbed chartreuse, but then looked upthread and it was already taken. How does one authentically deal with such a conflict? Obviously taking your turn in line is a sign of mindless subjugation. Do we dread off! Do I encourage her to see it as a neutral event? Or should I just pick another color and try and make it even cooler?

Lavender Layabout?

Golden Gadabout?

Khaki something?

Hey! I already called for lavender!

I think I will be iridescent, with rhinestones and sequins to increase my sparkliness (which spell check keeps trying to change to "snarkiness").

I could probably make some quick dreadlocks with the judicious use of peanut butter, chewing gum, Elmer's glue and Crisco, but I don't think Lauren would consider them authentic enough.

Alice is a funny one - I'd be freaking out too if I was turning 40 with absolutely nothing to my name - no house, no car, no job, no savings and now no family heirlooms. From her FB all the Wenzels she's connected to went to Scotch and Loreto - these are seriously expensive private schools in Melbourne, and her parents have a house at Cape Schanck, a very nice place to have a holiday house etc. It appears she's from an upper middle class family, and has had all the opportunity to make something of herself, and yet at 40 she's living out of a campervan with a misbehaving 6yo as her 24/7 companion.

At least Lauren has a house and some professional skills as her safety net, to fall back on.

I was trying to work out which school she went to. She probably grew up in Malvern or Toorak if they went to Scotch and Loreto.

Burgundy Person Who Stays Home and Meets Her Responsibilities, here.

Do you have dreads, though?

Check out the circles under Aisha's eyes. At least I think it's Aisha. The second one from the right.

The one on the left isn't one of Lauren's is she? It seems like Del isn't in this pic. On the plus side, it looks like the girls still have their hair.

[attachment=0]dark-circles.jpg[/attachment]

This sums up the whole fundi homeschooling experience for me: listless children leaning in around a computer device - which somehow serves as their education.

Archived