IGNORED

A blog all funnies should read

SpeakNow

This father wrote a blog about what he hopes to tell his son about women. This stuck out to me:

"A lot of people will try and tell you that a woman should watch how she dresses so she doesn’t tempt you to look at her wrongly. Here is what I will tell you. It is a woman’s responsibility to dress herself in the morning. It is your responsibility to look at her like a human being regardless of what she is wearing. You will feel the temptation to blame her for your wandering eyes because of what she is wearing – or not wearing. But don’t. Don’t play the victim. You are not a helpless victim when it comes to your eyes. You have full control over them. Exercise that control. Train them to look her in the eyes. Discipline yourself to see her, not her clothes or her body. The moment you play the victim you fall into the lie that you are simply embodied reaction to external stimuli unable to determine right from wrong, human from flesh.

- See more at: http://natepyle.com/seeing-a-woman/#sth ... 90rQu.dpuf

This father wrote a blog about what he hopes to tell his son about women. This stuck out to me:

"A lot of people will try and tell you that a woman should watch how she dresses so she doesn’t tempt you to look at her wrongly. Here is what I will tell you. It is a woman’s responsibility to dress herself in the morning. It is your responsibility to look at her like a human being regardless of what she is wearing. You will feel the temptation to blame her for your wandering eyes because of what she is wearing – or not wearing. But don’t. Don’t play the victim. You are not a helpless victim when it comes to your eyes. You have full control over them. Exercise that control. Train them to look her in the eyes. Discipline yourself to see her, not her clothes or her body. The moment you play the victim you fall into the lie that you are simply embodied reaction to external stimuli unable to determine right from wrong, human from flesh.

Someone should send this to the slut-shaming Given Breath blogging bitch.

Bravo, Bravo. A million billion internets to the man.

I did some poking around on his blog. I like this line from his August 23 entry, Why Christians fight dirtier than anyone else:

We use the Bible as a sword to conquer rather than a mirror to see.

Archived