IGNORED

COURTSHIP QUIZ!!!!

FJismyheadship

I went to a yard sale at a fundieish house a few weeks ago. They had some Cowboys memorabilia for a quarter. It was gone when I got back.

Anyway, on the book table I picked up Pride And Prejudice and found a book called Boy Meets Girl. I read the back and found out it was written by the "Bestselling author of I Kissed Dating Goodbye"!!!!

The books were a quarter a piece. I had 38 Cents. Sold.

So here is the Courtship Quiz on the back! Answer these as fundie or as non fundie as you want.

1: Is courting more holy than dating?

2: In a relationship, what's the most important thing you can do with your lips?

3: How can Christians committed to "waiting" view their srx drive as good?

4: Would you be in trouble if you got pulled over by a "Courtship Cop"?

Have fun! I will post the answers aftef I see what kind of answers you guys come up with.

1. Who cares. Courting is a crappy way to have a happy marriage, as they could seem nice in front of your parents but then actually turn out to be as psychopathic as Michael Pearl who will attempt to break your vagina on your honeymoon and then beat the shit out of your kids.

2. Oral sex. (just kidding, I actually think the answer to that would be kissing, but oral is way less fundie approved...I bet the fundie answer would be praying or something)

3. Masturbate a lot. Just remember, God is watching (and he rather likes it).

4. Judging by the above answers and the fact that I do not intend to wait til marriage and want an equal relationship with another woman where neither of us will be a submissive helpmeet and have kissed before marriage previously, the "Courtship Cop" would probably sentence me to a lifetime in the prayer closet. What is a Courtship Cop anyway?

I went to a yard sale at a fundieish house a few weeks ago. They had some Cowboys memorabilia for a quarter. It was gone when I got back.

Anyway, on the book table I picked up Pride And Prejudice and found a book called Boy Meets Girl. I read the back and found out it was written by the "Bestselling author of I Kissed Dating Goodbye"!!!!

So here is the Courtship Quiz on the back! Answer these as fundie or as non fundie as you want.

2: In a relationship, what's the most important thing you can do with your lips?

Have fun! I will post the answers aftef I see what kind of answers you guys come up with.

1. Is courting more holy than dating?Well, holy literally means different. I guess courtship is different FROM (bad grammar irks me) dating. Is it more G-dly? I suppose the answer to that question depends on which G-d you're talking about.

2. In a relationship, what's the most important thing you can do with your lips?

The answer to that question depends on the context. Sometimes your partner needs you to just listen. At those times your lips should be zipped. Sometimes, it's important to communicate. At those times you should use your lips for talking. And other times your lips should be used for kissing or oral sex.

3. How can Christians committed to "waiting" view their sex drive as good?

By having good sex when they're married

4. Would you be in trouble if you got pulled over by a "Courtship Cop"? Probably

1: Is courting more holy than dating? Both are extremely evil. Marriage should be arranged by parents and the couple not introduced until the wedding. This will prevent the couple having lustful thoughts about each other.

2: In a relationship, what's the most important thing you can do with your lips? How dare you utter such a rude word in public! At the very least please write l^*s to avoid offending the righteous people in this world.

3: How can Christians committed to "waiting" view their srx drive as good? As a female I am blessed with not having a s*x drive. (Offensive language again!) I pity men who struggle with this issue but, as for how to view it as good, I must leave this to the men of the church to debate. It is not for women to discuss.

4: Would you be in trouble if you got pulled over by a "Courtship Cop"? As mentioned above, courtship is wrong and therefore, so are the actions of the courtship cop. I am stunned that you are contemplating letting your offspring meet their intended before the wedding ceremony.

Most definitely. I lost count of how many pieces of my heart I gave away. I barely had enough left for unconditional love for the spousal unit and the offspring!

Oral. Yep- oral.

Well womenz don`t have sex drives, so this question is only for teh menz. For teh menz, it`s all about waiting for the wedding night. Think of all the cardio Anna Duggar got the night she carried the suitcases to their hotel room because she doesn't have a sex drive to worry about. Joshie couldn`t possibly focus on anything other than waiting. The sex drive is just like revving a car on the carlot, you know...

Being that I dated my husband for a year and most definitely put lots of practice into question 2 prior to a civil ceremony, I'm probably sure that I haven't even had a covenant wedding or whatever the uberfundies do these days. So yeah, lots and lots of trouble has been accrued by the courtship cops over my (almost) 16 years of marriage.

given that the term "Holy" means set apart, and most people who do the courting thing are allergic to touching until its magcally cured on their wedding night, I'll say sure.

Communicating with my partner on an equal level. That equal standing might include kissing and oral sex.

3: How can Christians committed to "waiting" view their sex drive as good?

By ensuring that the choice to wait was a healthy decision for themselves and that others around them, including their partner, may not choose to do the same.

Probably, but I would then teach them that what I choose to do with my body and sex life is my choice and my choice alone and they can back the heck off. :)

I'm sure Mr. Harris thinks so.

Be honest with each other. Kissing-- of all sorts-- is also nice.

Well, I wouldn't know, not being committed to "waiting." But I was faithful for the year my partner and I lived in different states, despite still having a sex drive. Copious phone sex helped.

The "Courtship Cop" would take one look at my haircut and assume that I'm a lost cause. So probably not.

Love how unintentionally suggestive these questions are haha.

Dating, at least when the dates end with a "OhhhhhHolyMotherf*ckingGawwwwwd that was good!"

Majora or minora?

Channel your sexual energies into serving the Lord instead of servicing each other.

Only when I'm on a sex drive.

1: Courting isn't necessarily more holy than dating. Read chapter 2. It explains that what matters most isn't the terms we use, but that our lives glorify God.

2: Sorry, the answer isn't kissing. The best thing you can do with your lips is communicate See chapter 6 for practical advice about authentic communication.

3: We can vidw our sex drive as good because God created it and because saving sex makws marriage all the better. Read chapter 9 and start planning for a thrilling, God gloridying sex life with the person you marry.

Thankfully, there's no such thing as a courtship cop. But see chapter 11 for a look at what it might be like if there was. This chapter will help you poli e your own relationship's readiness for marriage.

I will post excerts from those chapters latee

Archived