IGNORED

More Southern Crazy People

debrand

blogoftheirish.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-confederacy-part-3-by-rg-miller.html

If Paul could say he was “a Hebrew of the Hebrews†then I can surely say that I am a ‘Southron of the Southrons, concerning zeal, bringing vengeance upon the Yankees: touching my Scots-Irish heritage, and knowledge and love of the Southern people and cause, unmatchedâ€. I have served my time as an adamant, Southern nationalist since I was 14 years old. I was a dues paying member of the League of the South, have met many of the Southern nationalist leaders personally, and am currently an Arkansas delegate to the Southern National Congress.

Like any good, testosterone induced young Southern nationalist, my goal in life was to climb the Florida (my home state) capitol building, tear down the yankee flag, replace it with the 3rd National flag, and “make my stand†shooting federal troops with my AR-15.

I walked the walk, and talked the talk. Been there, done that, got the ammo boxes to prove it.

To me, this sounds crazy and offensive. My family has many members who have served in the military so plowing down troops with an AR-15 means killing some of my loved ones.

However, god changed his mind? It is difficult to understand from his writing what he means.

I don’t know about you, fellow Christian, but the Southern cause is DUNG compared to the excellencies of Christ. I do not have the time nor the energy to waste in devotion to something that detracts from the Gospel, rests upon false presuppositions, and will not advance Christ’s kingdom.

I love the Lord too much, and desire to see Him worshipped too much to spend my time arguing the cause for Southern secession, and trying to establish a new CSA.

Who is trying to establish a CSA? What is the young man talking about?

If you look at the young man's profile, he is a fan of some of the Vision Forum blogs we cover on this site.

Pssshhhhh. Dude's from Florida? Every REAL Southerner knows that's not really the South. Florida's a whole 'nother ball o' wax, y'all. But seriously, there are people who want to bring back the CSA (I'm related to one or two), and even if this guy thinks that doing so is a false idol for him (as he implies), he's still crazytown bananapants for a whole host of reasons. I wish these people would stop making my part of the country look bad.

I'm originally from VA and only 45 min from Richmond, capital if the confederacy and I have NEVER heard anyone talk about mowing people down with automatic weapons in defense of the South, the Confederacy, or anything else...and I have some real "good ol' boy" redneck relatives. What are they drinking down in FL??

Pssshhhhh. Dude's from Florida? Every REAL Southerner knows that's not really the South. Florida's a whole 'nother ball o' wax, y'all. But seriously, there are people who want to bring back the CSA (I'm related to one or two), and even if this guy thinks that doing so is a false idol for him (as he implies), he's still crazytown bananapants for a whole host of reasons. I wish these people would stop making my part of the country look bad.

That is exactly the first thought that came to my mind. No Southerner around here thinks of Florida as part of the South. :lol: And we all aren't crazy, THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN people here. For reals. We aren't. There are some normal folks.

Archived