IGNORED

Duggars and side hugs go mainstream

holiday

two funny things came up on my fb feed.

1. A friend of mine works in ministry. He went to some Christian conference thing (don't know what it was) his status read... "I've never seen so many side hugs in my life"

:lol:

2. My friend's cousin is having a Duggar themed birthday party. My friend posted the info of the invite as her status because it was soo funny. Here is what it says..

Please join us for a night of Duggar fun!! We will be serving Tater Tot Casserole and Pickles and a very special Duggar Dessert. For fun we will be making our own laundry soap and perming our hair. Please wear a long skirt, and if you are planning to swim, don't forget your conserva-suit! You will be assigned a buddy and a jurisdiction at the door. Gifts will be accepted, but please remember to buy used and save the difference

:lol:

That's hilarious! Can I invite myself? You can't have too many people at a Duggar party, right?? :lol: :lol:

Saying there are too many guests at a party is like saying there are too many flowers!

You could play a game, like those games they play at baby showers where you can't say "baby". Except it could be the person to use the most fundie vocab wins.

My friend said I could come with her. If I go I will post pics lol

Oh, please please do!! :D

I wonder what is the dessert? Isn't there a recipe in one of their books for a "cake" with cool whip and chocolate bars layered?

Don't forget to tell us what was the Bible reading.

Saying there are too many guests at a party is like saying there are too many flowers!

A+

I'm pretty sure someone linked this from here: http://iamemme.blogspot.com/2011/06/god ... ggars.html

In any case, I loved reading it - the same woman who's blogging has had "Duggar parties" where people get to be Jim Bob and give financial seminar advice :D :D

I think a drinking game ala Andy Cohen of Bravo would be in order. The secret word could be blessings. When even the secret word is mentioned all party member would be required to down their drinks of choice.

OMG I want to throw a Duggar-stravaganza.... but none of my friends would get it :(

I do but am in the same boat, the only friend who comes closest call them the doogers. :( I want a Duggar party.

I do but am in the same boat, the only friend who comes closest call them the doogers. :( I want a Duggar party.

Well, we could host a virtual online type of Duggar party, but I'm not sure it would be the same.

Archived