IGNORED

Candace Cameron blasts Kanye for 'Yeezus'

Mela99

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Between Candace and Kanye I choose death.

I choose Paul. Goo goo g'joob.

the milk man, the paper boy, evening tv....

oops, sorry candace, not quite the beatles. even with uncle jesse

the milk man, the paper boy, evening tv....

oops, sorry candace, not quite the beatles. even with uncle jesse

Even when Uncle Jesse performed with the Beach Boys, it wasn't exactly crossing the street barefoot. The opinions of the cast of Full House just don't hold a candle to the Fab Four.

I'm surprised he didn't name the thing I Am Bigger Than God and You Know It, Also, My Penis Is As Big As My Ego, Hard to Believe, I Know.

This is Kanye West we're talking about, Candace. Calm down.

Yeah, really. Getting worked up over Kanye? Candace, you're doing it wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor Candace would have been frothing at the mouth over Nick Lowe's "Jesus of Cool." (Yes, I'm dating myself.)

What about Jesus Jones and their 90s hit "Right Here, Right Now" or Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus" and the cover by Marilyn Manson. Hell, Nirvana, Unplugged, "Jesus Don't Want Me for a Sunbeam". You're way behind the curve, DJ Tanner.

Poor Candace would have been frothing at the mouth over Nick Lowe's "Jesus of Cool." (Yes, I'm dating myself.)

It still burns me that the title in the US was changed to "Pure Pop For Now People".

Nick Lowe is the Jesus of Cool. And he has the best rock and roll hair ever, when you factor in longevity.

Next she'll call for a boycott of Cheez-Its since they're too close to Jesus too.

Coke. Read. Laughed. Ow.

Seconded!

The season is over and the show isn't airing right now, but I think you can watch the episodes on youtube. It was on Wednesday evenings along with The Rachel Zoe Project and It's a Brad, Brad World. Bravo did have a show about a vintage shop in New York, but Dukes of Melrose is better despite Simon Doonan sometimes being a guest on that show.

Between Candace and Kanye I choose death.

"Thank you for flying Church of England, cake, Kanye, Candace or death?" :D

Go tell Uncle Jesse, DJ. No one else cares.

Uncle Jesse doesn't even care -- he is busy being adorable to sell yogurt.

Uncle Jesse doesn't even care -- he is busy being adorable to sell yogurt.

Yogurt and John Stamos. Nom.

Does Candace really believe that anyone cares what she thinks?

Or remembers who she is?

She should have Joey tell Kanye to "Cut. It. Out."

A tornado hits the Midwest and leaves many dead, including children....but hey, never mind that because how dare some asshole rap star named his new CD 'Yeezeus!'

I thought Candace Cameron was supposed to be the somewhat normal fundie lite one....

A tornado hits the Midwest and leaves many dead, including children....but hey, never mind that because how dare some asshole rap star named his new CD 'Yeezeus!'

I thought Candace Cameron was supposed to be the somewhat normal fundie lite one....

Not really... she wrote a book about being a good little helpmeet, and talks about her "willful" daughter now and then. I guess compared to Kirk she is a little less crazy, but that ain't saying much.

Archived