IGNORED

Candace Cameron blasts Kanye for 'Yeezus'

Mela99

They're both annoying and can shut up and go away forever any day now, as far as I'm concerned. Taylor Swift can also feel free to go with them.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They're both annoying and can shut up and go away forever any day now, as far as I'm concerned. Taylor Swift can also feel free to go with them.

Speaking of Taylor Swift (my 7-yr-old's new fave, deposing Buddy Holly) - Mother Goose & Grimm mentioned her in a comic strip over the weekend. I LOLd, and tore it out to stick on the fridge for a few days.

http://www.grimmy.com/images/MGG_Archive/MGG_2013/MGG-2013-05-18.gif

I'm on Candace's side here though, because she might be fundy, but Kanye's insufferable. I'm still mad that he took the VMA from Taylor Swift. And I still can't separate Candace from her character DJ Tanner, whom I love.

I loved DJ too, and then Cameron was on Make It or Break It, as a Christian convert. If her proselytizing wasn't bad enough, she kept getting written in and then off again. Thanks, FJ, for giving me the background on a former favorite child star.

(It sucks that Darlene O'Connor ended up on the empty-headed The View, but at least she's great as Leslie Winkel on The Big Bang Theory. Then again, Blossom, another convert, is on BBT, too. She's a bit too submissive to the Sheldon character, and seems a bit fundie-wacko. Then again (again), maybe that's just knowing more of her background.)

Free Jinger: ruining childhood fantasies since 200(whatever). Or maybe, Free Jinger: exposing childhood cruelties since 2002.

I think that she would have had a problem with Glee's episode of Cheezus, too.

Can we ship Justin Bieber off with them?

If we stuck Candace, her brother Kirk, Kanye, Taylor, Justin, the entire Kardashian clan, and Jim Bob and Michelle on an island to survive, who would last longest? That would be a reality show worth watching.

I'd put my money on Kris Kardashian. She'd do anything to anyone to get ahead.

ITA. :lol: I don't see Kirk lasting very long.

ITA. :lol: I don't see Kirk lasting very long.

Kirk, Jim Bob, and Michelle would band together and end up like Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! screaming about God and trying to convert everyone on the island, while people just laughed at them.

ETA: Wasn't there an episode of Full House where the Tanners think they're on a deserted island, then realize its inhabited and meet the Beach Boys? Anyway, Candace wouldn't last long enough to join the Christian alliance. Justin and Taylor would probably hook up and then break up and Taylor would seclude herself and write songs all day out of sorrow, then the Kardashians would fight each other to the death. I think Kris would end up e winner, only because she seems to really only care about herself.

I think Candace is slowly getting the whole "I'm a Super Christian" ego that her big brother Kirk has.

Speaking of Taylor Swift (my 7-yr-old's new fave, deposing Buddy Holly) - Mother Goose & Grimm mentioned her in a comic strip over the weekend. I LOLd, and tore it out to stick on the fridge for a few days.

http://www.grimmy.com/images/MGG_Archive/MGG_2013/MGG-2013-05-18.gif

That comic strip is hilarious. I was just ranting to my husband about Taylor this morning. I really cannot take much more of that child.

I'm saddened by what has happened to DJ Tanner. :pink-shock:

Uncle Jesse doesn't even care -- he is busy being adorable to sell yogurt.

Plus he already confirmed his reservations in hell for guest starring in several episodes of The New Normal. I'm sure the Deej did not approve.

Plus he already confirmed his reservations in hell for guest starring in several episodes of The New Normal. I'm sure the Deej did not approve.

I think he confirmed that earlier when he guest starred on Ryan Murphy's other show Glee a couple of years back. Deej is probably fuming about her uncle working for a gay man. On a side note, I recall thread here in which someone said that Candace supports gay rights, but then someone else said that she pics of her and her kids at CFA day on her twitter account.

I think he confirmed that earlier when he guest starred on Ryan Murphy's other show Glee a couple of years back. Deej is probably fuming about her uncle working for a gay man. On a side note, I recall thread here in which someone said that Candace supports gay rights, but then someone else said that she pics of her and her kids at CFA day on her twitter account.

I don't think she supports gay rights at all. I don't think people like that have enough decency in them.

Next she'll call for a boycott of Cheez-Its since they're too close to Jesus too.

There's a local jam company called "Friend in Cheeses," which I'm sure she'd find upsetting, too. (Especially the very tasty Pinot cherries, because alcohol.)

Archived