IGNORED

College Professor Arrested for Profane Tirade to Pro-Lifers

MandyLaLa

http://www.mediaite.com/online/college- ... s-display/

Media site so not breaking

Professor Laura Curry was arrested this week after going on a profanity laced rant in response to the genocide awareness project (the group that sets up the giant 3 sided display with the images of aborted fetuses, holocaust victims, and men who were lynched to compare abortion to those heinous acts)

Video footage of her confrontation and subsequent arrest can be found at the link.

This makes me so angry to see that not can this group come on campus (which I understand 1st amendment and all) but that one can't speak out against makes my blood boil.

When I first saw this I thought she was swearing at students, which I would consider inappropriate, but it looks like she was criticising the display, instead, and I really can't work out what's wrong with that, regardless of the words she used.

Where is her right to free speach? Does not she have more right to speak out, since its her place of work? Cusing at them was probably not the best move but way didnt the college tell them to move. A college campus is not publuc propery.

Archived