IGNORED

Major Fundie Church in Wallace, NC

grateful1230

I'm about two hours from wallace, and have convinced my ever amused wife to join me. I have not convinced my three boys to go (not even sure that the older two own long khakis, and all three only own polo shirts with surfer logos on them LOL)

Anyone close enough to join us?

If I was at college in Wilmington right now, I'd totally join you. I don't think I have any skirts/dresses long enough, though, and besides I'm about 4-5 hours from Wallace atm.

Which church is it, just out of curiosity?

Dang, I'm in Greensboro... if it wasn't so far away, I'd totally be there. I'm also interested in the name of the church! Do you know of any others in NC?

Yes! There are apparantly quite a few up 74 from wilmington.. I have neighbors telling me where they are! I'm too chicken to go alone, and all of my long skirts are rather hippie looking haha. I don't own any khaki or jean skirts.. maybe we should take a trip to goodwill? I'll get a list and we can compare notes on where to meet. Very much looking forward to it. My only question is, who has the camera that won't make enough noise so we can keep the other FJ's up on our adventures!

Yes! There are apparantly quite a few up 74 from wilmington.. I have neighbors telling me where they are! I'm too chicken to go alone, and all of my long skirts are rather hippie looking haha. I don't own any khaki or jean skirts.. maybe we should take a trip to goodwill? I'll get a list and we can compare notes on where to meet. Very much looking forward to it. My only question is, who has the camera that won't make enough noise so we can keep the other FJ's up on our adventures!

Since I'm a Frumper Lover now, I suggest you go to Goodwill and buy a $2 frumper.

It's 2011! You can decide whether or not the camera on your cell phone makes noise!

Also, what's the particular church you're looking at?

Archived