IGNORED

Treat your wife like a gross foot

formergothardite

I wonder if the girl's adoration comes from what Paul says about a husband making his wife pure and blameless. (I don't agree with Paul's views on women, men or marriage, btw)

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

then there is the part they ALWAYS skip over:

28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.†32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder if the girl's adoration comes from what Paul says about a husband making his wife pure and blameless. (I don't agree with Paul's views on women, men or marriage, btw)

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her 26 to make her holy, cleansing[a] her by the washing with water through the word, 27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.

28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. 29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body. 31 “For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.†32 This is a profound mystery—but I am talking about Christ and the church. 33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

Those last verses are the ones he is using to say the wife is not an individual, she is just an extension of the husband.

Wow...some not so subtle rape fantasy. :shock:

That person is dangerous. *heck!* I hope he gets hit by a truck. If that won't happen, he'll make a woman's life a living hell, ruin her family too, and have a bucket load of miserable, suicidal, confused kids. He must be erased from the surface of the Earth.

That guy's blog is something else. This bit from his Avengers review (laughable all the way through) is super creepy:

Umm, is this just me or is anyone else imagining men of the likes of Ted Bundy reading this and nodding in agreement? :?

I think he makes Buffalo Bill look downright genteel with his offers of lotion.

#serialkiller

He's a poet, too:

It will be a dreadful fight,

This, obvious, looking at the night,

The night which might think that it is right,

But which causes this terrible blight,

For this night puts into dreadful plight,

The spineless men that turn to flight,

And will not stand against the night.

It goes on like that for quite some time. :shock:

allauthority.blogspot.com/2008/10/men.html

Umm, is this just me or is anyone else imagining men of the likes of Ted Bundy reading this and nodding in agreement? :?

#serialkiller

He sounds like he'd have very little issue with raping someone.

This guy sounds like a rapist :eek:
Naw, that's only because he does have the mindset of a rapist and isn't ashamed of detailing his fantasies. :sick:

#serialkiller

Post of the week in either sincerity or sarcasm. And it's Monday 8am Bangkok time here.

Also from his blog, right after he applies rape culture to Natasha Romanoff:

(STRAW MAN ALERT: "Gabriel thinks that women should be fearful, weak china-dolls who can't do hard things, can't work hard, can't sweat, can't use a gun, can't throw a punch, can't protect themselves and their families." Wrong on every count.)

(Note- I don't mean to suggest that this is a proper course of action on my part, and I hope that if I met Natasha Romanoff I would treat her with the same courtesy, chivalry, and love that I aspire to treat all women with. For me to try to "conquer her" would be a violation of the very principles that I'm talking about in the first place.)

Dude, that's exactly what you just said. :doh:

And then he goes on to say he would like to have "a friendly tussle" with the male Avengers.

He's a poet, too:

He was inspired by

It puts the location on its skin

Or else it gets the hose again

#serialkiller

And then he goes on to say he would like to have "a friendly tussle" with the male Avengers.

My friend who just read his blog after I sent her the link has a theory about what kind of "friendly tussle" he'd like to have with the male Avengers ... and why he's so clueless about women and has never had a girlfriend. :gay-rainbow:

My friend who just read his blog after I sent her the link has a theory about what kind of "friendly tussle" he'd like to have with the male Avengers ... and why he's so clueless about women and has never had a girlfriend. :gay-rainbow:

Quick! Someone introduce him to Greg!

Yeah, he even said that Captain America's suit was immodest because it was so tight and you could see his muscles! :lol:

He also has a Hunger Games review, which is a riot.

He's a poet, too:

The "rap" song comes to mind... from the rap contest in "Scary movie 3". This is not a poem. This is cheeeeese rap!

He's a poet, too:

Clearly from the Doug Phillips school of verse.

He's a poet, too

I'm not sure I agree with that...wonder if his major intestine has tried to throttle his brain in order to save civilization yet? (sorry, bad poetry and snarky bits of the hitchhiker's guide are intimately linked in my mind)

That guy's blog is something else. This bit from his Avengers review (laughable all the way through) is super creepy:

I really hope Steve Anderson never gets his hands on this guy. Their combined pathologies would be scary as hell.

So much for the inerrancy of the Bible. There are, unfortunately, many people who hate their own body and do not feed or care for it.

Note: Autocorrect wanted to correct my initial mispelling to "incoherence".

He's a poet, too:

:lol: WOW.

He sounds like he'd have very little issue with raping someone.

Now now, be fair. He would never rape a lady, he would only rape a woman who disagreed with him on something or didn't kowtow to him on absolutely everything.

Will I clean her heart like I would clean a toilet? THIS is some deep stuff. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

As if he's ever cleaned a toilet.

Wimmen's work!!!!

He's a poet, too:

That was just painful to read.

Haven't read all replies, but immediately I skimmed the excerpt it was plain to me: This guy is scared to death of women.

That was just painful to read.

It will be a dreadful fight,

This, obvious, looking at the night,

The night which might think that it is right,

But which causes this terrible blight,

For this night puts into dreadful plight,

The spineless men that turn to flight,

And will not stand against the night.

This poem is really, really shite.

There. I finished it for him.

Archived