IGNORED

Treat your wife like a gross foot

formergothardite

Does he write music too?

allauthority.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-10-30T22:25:00-07:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=false

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if he thinks he is honoring his wife by considering her a part of his own body. Obviously his body is superior to hers, what woman wouldn't want to be treated as if she were a manly man's foot?

Maybe he meant this by treating someone's soul like a foot. I'm learning face/ear/foot/hand reflexology in my free time and you can help heal your body by applying pressure over certain areas. Hmm... this guy must be more enlightened and Zen than I thought. *sarcasm*

tumblr_m4f078gFDz1qir97po1_1280.jpg See? Those feet totally form a face at the top of them. Around the toes. Thank you Thoughtful for helping me understand the pure and enlightened mind of this highly sensitive and respectful person. Namaste. ;) 8-)

He also has a twitter.

Thank f*ck! :pray: We MUST have people like him tweeting loads of horse waste.

Maybe he meant this by treating someone's soul like a foot. I'm learning face/ear/foot/hand reflexology in my free time and you can help heal your body by applying pressure over certain areas. Hmm... this guy must be more enlightened and Zen than I thought. *sarcasm*

(snip)

Thank you Thoughtful for helping me understand the pure and enlightened mind of this highly sensitive and respectful person. Namaste. ;) 8-)

You are very welcome!

And thank you for making it clear that he is actually quite enlightened and open to alternative forms of healing, and . . .

Ow, it hurts! What part of my foot do I work on to get rid of pain in the side from laughing too hard?

:lol:

Does he write music too?

allauthority.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-10-30T22:25:00-07:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=false

He just released his first album, predictably titled "Hero": allauthority.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-story-begins-december-27

You are very welcome!

And thank you for making it clear that he is actually quite enlightened and open to alternative forms of healing, and . . .

Ow, it hurts! What part of my foot do I work on to get rid of pain in the side from laughing too hard?

:lol:

Now that you have volunteered to be my victim, I mean, patient for practicing, let's try it out. Take off your shoes, socks too, kick back, have these 2 shots of schnaps, bite on this leather belt and relaaaaax :lol:

He just released his first album, predictably titled "Hero": allauthority.blogspot.com/2012/12/the-story-begins-december-27

Now that it turned out that us, meanies have underestimated this sophisticated and open minded gentleman, I MUST listen to the "music" tha he comes up with. I'm off to the golden triangle (2 hour busride) to buy some um, this n that and a pipe. In case I won't get caught and be hung, I'll be ready to listen to his crap. And by crap, I mean music. And by music, I mean ultimate crap.

all Scripture taken from the NAS, unless specified otherwise

:shock: He's not even reading the KJV!!! Somebody's gonna get smited!

He's a poet, too:

It goes on like that for quite some time. :shock:

allauthority.blogspot.com/2008/10/men.html

My three year old likes to rhyme like this. I wonder how long it took him to think of all those -ight words. And he's not married yet??? One wonders why.

He's a poet, too:

Oh my god. One of those.

This reminds me of some guys I knew in college that called themselves "poets" and this is exactly the type of stuff they came up with. There were girls that went for it. Even then I thought it was pathetic.

Hope this doesn't work for him but who knows, there might be some gulible girl out there who is so thrilled with his "poetry". Unfortunately.

Did anyone listen to the music previews? It is instrumental and sounds like a bad John Williams soundtrack for a lesser Star Wars copy.

Of course he has a review of Tangled, of course.

I loved seeing Rapunzel doing all these homemaking tasks, and having a blast at them.

"When will my life begin?" Miss Rapunzel, your life has begun already. I understand the desire for advancing. That's good. So is contentment. This line in the song stated her theme very effectively, but was rather a downer in the midst of her celebration of homemaking.

Yes, because the entire point of that scene/song is a celebration of homemaking skills and NOT to show (with both lyrics and her facial expressions) that Rapunzel is bored out of her skull by doing the same things day in and day out (like, say, how many women would feel being stuck as SAHWs or SAHMs) I'm pretty sure willful obliviousness is somehow a sin.

Not even going to touch the Avengers review because I'm pretty sure that Black Widow could, in fact, "take" him if she wanted to.

I guess I was wrong. I read the comments and he has a fan base of fundie girls who gushed over this post and what a good husband he would make.

I noticed that too. Jemimah (really??) seems very young, but the first several comments are by courtship wannabes, who seem to miss that the jist of his post was 'I would never divorce my wife, no matter how much of my time and effort it will likely take, on an ongoing basis, to maker her remotely acceptable.

egad

Also, Did anyone else think the pic of his dad in the car looked fakey somehow?

Now that you have volunteered to be my victim, I mean, patient for practicing, let's try it out. Take off your shoes, socks too, kick back, have these 2 shots of schnaps, bite on this leather belt and relaaaaax :lol:

Hey, that tickles! :lol:

Ugh, now I can't stop reading his film reviews :doh: I'm a film lover, and it's such a train wreck.

Some highlights:

He constantly criticizes all cursing in movies, while ignoring that most of the characters are cursing because they're in life or death situations.

Tangled is bad for having magic (it's Disney, brosef).

One of his favorite movies is the King's Speech, partly because the King George VI's family somehow fit his feminine standards. Which makes me wonder if realizes that those characters are all real people who grow up to become Princess Margaret (party girl, divorcee), the Queen Mother (super outspoken, enjoyed booze a lot), and Queen Elizabeth (a woman monarch, 3 of her 4 kids divorced).

But knowing history would probably be too much for this guy.

Hey, that tickles! :lol:

Ha! You wish, Thoughtful dearest! :o You mention which part of your body hurts, they grab your feet and press the living soul out of the area linked to the actual body part, with no warning whatsoever! I suggest you chug down them shots of schnaps and get ready! :lol:

I guess I was wrong. I read the comments and he has a fan base of fundie girls who gushed over this post and what a good husband he would make.

Wait. Fundie girls commenting on his site? Is this the fundie version of groupies?

Of course he has a review of Tangled, of course.

Yes, because the entire point of that scene/song is a celebration of homemaking skills and NOT to show (with both lyrics and her facial expressions) that Rapunzel is bored out of her skull by doing the same things day in and day out (like, say, how many women would feel being stuck as SAHWs or SAHMs) I'm pretty sure willful obliviousness is somehow a sin.

Not even going to touch the Avengers review because I'm pretty sure that Black Widow could, in fact, "take" him if she wanted to.

I use Rapunzel to show my kids (pupils) how holding someone captive is NOT OKAY! That's stealing their lives! That's kidnapping!

I live in a developing country where kids are currently in the slow process of outgrowing the patriarchal mindset in general and I'm spending my life accelerating that process in the world! That is my f*** calling!!! My life! I'm not going to have a damn family, I'm not going to have kids of my own, I'm not going to leave anyone or anything behind, there will be fucking nobody at my funeral because I've decided to spend this incarnation doing something for the world! I will never get a fucking prize, and that's okay. No one will remember me, and that's okay. I'm going to rot in a signless grave with no flowers on it when I'm gone, I'm still okay with it. And all my fucking efforts are useless! These dickbags use my most treasured educational material to promote enslavement!!! Srsly! I just want to hang myself.

Everytime I watch Rapunzel with any age group I get, we discuss how it's not okay to usurp other people's freedom! And then comes a giant dick claiming the opposite and droolingly enjoys the part of the movie where you see a young girl taken from her parents enslaved. Sometimes I wonder, why the fuck was I born. Everything we do is fu**ing fruitless!

This turd deserves a cannon ball in the groin! Fucking idiot!!! This man should not exist at all! Fucking kidnapping tyrannical asshole with the mindset of a rapist!

Thank you for making this your life's work, Avenues. We need more people like you. I know that's not why you said it, but I appreciate your efforts, and I think everyone else on this board does too.

Ha! You wish, Thoughtful dearest! :o You mention which part of your body hurts, they grab your feet and press the living soul out of the area linked to the actual body part, with no warning whatsoever! I suggest you chug down them shots of schnaps and get ready! :lol:

In other words, they attack your foot so you forget the other hurt?

AVENues, thank you for the hard and incredibly important work that you do.

I volunteer teach at a local middle school in a very underpunderprivileged area once a wk and I do a folklore unit with them. I use folklore to get the kids thinking about the "big ideas" that span folklore from around the world and also have them think critically about the scary stuff in the stories, like the treatment of women and children. If you don't mind I would like to use your idea when we do our Rapunzel unit.

Archived