IGNORED

Treat your wife like a gross foot

formergothardite

The manly-man blogger Gabriel(who has never had a girlfriend let alone a wife) tells men how to treat their wives. :lol: :roll: Being that he is a man who knows everything, his advice is to never treat a wife like an individual human, they are be treated like an extension of their husband's body. And if they dare to act up, well you treat them and clean them and cut off the bad places just like you would a foot that has been infected. And no matter how awful they are you pat them on the head and keep trying to make them get back into their place.

What is more ridiculous? To cut off a pair of feet, or to tear apart a human soul?

Will I look at my wife as an accessory to my life, to be treasured when I feel like it and discarded when no longer interesting?

Or will I see her as an integral part of myself, who I can toss aside as easily as I can toss aside my arms and legs?

When she needs to be washed in the water of the Word, will I see it as a gross task?

Will I clean her heart like I would clean a toilet?

Or will I clean her heart like I would clean a wound in my own body?

Will I say, "Oh God, if only I didn't have this woman to put up with"?

Or will I say, "Oh God, thank you for this woman; what a blessing she is; how much less of a man would I be without her! Please help me to address this issue in a way that will bring healing and sanctification to her heart quickly and gently

Gag.

Ishall conclude with a retelling (and it's fictional; I'm not married yet!) of our original story with a little twist:

A few years ago, my wife and I got married. Over time, as we ran the race of life, we collected our share of dirt and grime in our souls, so sometimes when we would rest during the race I would clean myself up and also focus on addressing things that I saw in my wife which might warrant extra attention. Now, if I were to go into the details of what that entailed, to lots of you it would probably seem- well, pretty taxing.

But was it taxing to me? Even if it was, did I really care? No. And why? Because my wife is part of my being. I need her. I'm attached to her (in more ways than one). In a very real sense, I cherish my wife. She is precious to me. My life would be radically changed if I lost my wife; how much worse if I did so because of my own neglect to care for her!

o the unpleasant and painful tasks of cutting and peeling away godless worldviews, washing out sin by the water of the Word- these things were natural and easy for me to do because I knew that they needed to be done. I knew that my very flesh would benefit from them. I care about my wife!

Was I, the whole time, begrudging my bride for the care that I was giving her? Was I grumbling about how exhausting the task was? Was I bemoaning what a wretched man that I was having been given a wife in the first place? Did I think that, maybe, I would be better off if I just divorced my wife and didn't have to put up with her anymore

Here is the thing Gabriel, your wife isn't a part of you she is an equal partner with you through life. She is an individual. A human. A person on her own without you. She needs your support. Your love. Your respect. She doesn't need you to view her as an object that you can "fix" with prayer and the Bible. That path is the sure path to a bitter wife or divorce. Grow up and stop treating women as objects before you get married please.

allauthority.blogspot.com/

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The manly-man blogger Gabriel(who has never had a girlfriend let alone a wife) tells men how to treat their wives. :lol: :roll: Being that he is a man who knows everything, his advice is to never treat a wife like an individual human, they are be treated like an extension of their husband's body.

And have an attitude that can serve as a penis enhancer.

I'll never visit that blog. *shrug*

A former co-worker once tried to go on like that blogger about men and women until I looked at him dead serious and asked him to promise me he'd tell that to every woman he meets. He asked why and I replied that I was trying to ensure he'd never get close enough to a woman to have kids.

As much as I hope that our Gabriel evolves and matures a bit before he marries, the cynic in me suspects he'll marry a damaged woman who believes that wives should be treated as he describes. And they'll produce sons and daughters who'll learn from their parents, and the cycle will continue...

Excuse me now while go and remind my stepdaughters - yet again - of the importance of having educational and professional qualifications as well as a wide and deep world view before they get married.

Well, I guess it's a step up from:

"My wife is a :obscene-tolietclaw: '

to:

"My wife is a WYhfjCxl.jpg

But, I tend to think of people as, you know, human beings. They don't really need me to clean up their souls (or their soles).

Let's hope he never marries.

Any other lovely comparison? Like, a hemorrhoid, ear full of ear wax, dirty diaper? This guy takes misogyny to a brand new level.

All I had to do was read this the title of this thread to know it would make me laugh my arse off :lol:

Wow. He'll never get married. I can't even imagine an ultra-sheltering misogynistic boob of a father being impressed with comparing his daughter to a festering foot wound.

Will I clean her heart like I would clean a toilet? THIS is some deep stuff. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

I can't even... :mrgreen:

Hot coffee hurts coming out ones nose. But now everything smells like vanilla caramel cream.

This is too funny. So, he is giving advice in a subject he has no experience on and then, he adds an example based on a fictional stories... This post made my day!

Ishall conclude with a retelling (and it's fictional; I'm not married yet!) of our original story with a little twist:

Well, that pretty much says it all.

I am pretty sure that Miss Raquel has featured this guy on her blog before, but even this would probably run off her. He has made if very clear here the extremely low value he puts on women it would probably turn off a good chunk of even fundie women.

I am pretty sure that Miss Raquel has featured this guy on her blog before, but even this would probably run off her. He has made if very clear here the extremely low value he puts on women it would probably turn off a good chunk of even fundie women.

That's an enormous relief to that large chunk of women in the fundie world, and to women in general. I hope his pickiness will keep him from finding a woman.

Talk about cleaning. He should clean his own brain first, because judging by his talk... it must be as dirty as a public toilet at some Greyhound station.

That guy's blog is something else. This bit from his Avengers review (laughable all the way through) is super creepy:

One more observation. Miss Romanoff was most attractive when she was afraid. In those moments, she seemed small, soft, feminine. In those moments, I wanted to protect her, to rescue her, to be her knight in shining armor. Most of the time, she was hard and masculine. In those moments, I wanted to conquer her, to remind her that I'm a man, and she's a woman, and she can't "take me."

That guy's blog is something else. This bit from his Avengers review (laughable all the way through) is super creepy:

I wanted to conquer her, to remind her that I'm a man, and she's a woman, and she can't "take me."

Wow...some not so subtle rape fantasy. :shock:

I just read that to my SO. His response: "I hope that guy never finds a wife."

A few years ago, my wife and I got married. Over time, as we ran the race of life, we collected our share of dirt and grime in our souls, so sometimes when we would rest during the race I would clean myself up and also focus on addressing things that I saw in my wife which might warrant extra attention. Now, if I were to go into the details of what that entailed, to lots of you it would probably seem- well, pretty taxing.

But was it taxing to me? Even if it was, did I really care? No. And why? Because my wife is part of my being. I need her. I'm attached to her (in more ways than one). In a very real sense, I cherish my wife. She is precious to me. My life would be radically changed if I lost my wife; how much worse if I did so because of my own neglect to care for her!

o the unpleasant and painful tasks of cutting and peeling away godless worldviews, washing out sin by the water of the Word- these things were natural and easy for me to do because I knew that they needed to be done. I knew that my very flesh would benefit from them. I care about my wife!

Was I, the whole time, begrudging my bride for the care that I was giving her? Was I grumbling about how exhausting the task was? Was I bemoaning what a wretched man that I was having been given a wife in the first place? Did I think that, maybe, I would be better off if I just divorced my wife and didn't have to put up with her anymore

allauthority.blogspot.com/

As someone who has had to clean her spouse's festering foot wounds recently, I can honestly say I prefer the toilet. It's less gross and doesn't jerk away when I hit a sensitive spot.

That said, I'd scrub athlete's foot every day if it meant that Douchepickle here never got hitched.

I guess I was wrong. I read the comments and he has a fan base of fundie girls who gushed over this post and what a good husband he would make.

How disgusting! Men like this make me sick. Frankly I'd pick a gross foot over being married to him...

Archived