IGNORED

Could Michelle Resent Her Kids?

debrand

All I know is that I hope Josie is the last one. Especially considering the special care that Josie will most likely need for her entire childhood.

She was willing to openly say, on the show, and not have edited out, that Josie needs to not be around crowds or many people at all until she's two. And they've already had her on tour. They don't give too much of a shit about the special care she needs even when they really obviously know about it; I don't think her being the youngest for a long time will help her out that much, sadly.

Is it possible that the reason that Michelle Duggar doesn't take physical care of her own children is because she secretly resents having them? I am not saying that she hates her kids or doesn't love them. Perhaps having to put her emotions and needs aside to have kids for god might make her feel distant from those children. Does that make sense?

Most people have children because they want children. Michelle had kids because god told her that she should. Wouldn't that influence some people's feelings for their children?

I don't think she necessarily resents them, but I don't think she's thrilled with them either. She loses interest once they're no longer cute, cuddly infants. Michelle and Jim Blob said themselves that they didn't really WANT children but they had to ask God to give them a love for children, which seems like they were reluctant to have so many children.

Archived