IGNORED

Jenna Miscavige Hill releases book about Scientology

lilwriter85

She was on Piers Morgan last night. She said she saw her parents once a week...and between the ages of 12-18, she only saw her mom twice. Her and the other kids living at the "school" (or whatever it's called) were forced to work about 3-4 hours a day and then all day Saturday. When she was 7-years-old, she was forced to sign a "billion year" contract with the church. She also described how they "hid" her now-husband in the basement so they couldn't see each other and only told her where he was when she threatened to kill herself - that would have been bad publicity.

There is something about this on Anderson Live right this moment; u just saw ir on the guide and switched to it. Starting off interesting. At age four could only see parents once a week.

There is something about this on Anderson Live right this moment; u just saw ir on the guide and switched to it. Starting off interesting. At age four could only see parents once a week.

Hi Maia -- Thanks for the update. It would be helpful for me if you used (relatively) standard language rather than shortcuts. Thanks.......an old fogey

Here is a video of Jenna on Piers Morgan. I didn't watch it last night.

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2013/0 ... -ignorant/

I'm a bit surprised about the increasing media coverage of Scientology. A few back on Lawrence Wright's book came out and he and Paul were on Rock Center. So far none of the celeb Scienos haven't commented publicly on Jenna. Maybe Erika Christenesen will whine later on.

There's been talks that part of the reason Katie Holmes divorced Tom Cruise was because Suri (she's 6) was reaching the age where Scientology would become a bigger part of her life. Not sure if there's any truth to the rumors, but interesting nonetheless.

There's been talks that part of the reason Katie Holmes divorced Tom Cruise was because Suri (she's 6) was reaching the age where Scientology would become a bigger part of her life. Not sure if there's any truth to the rumors, but interesting nonetheless.

I remember hearing about that and I think might be true.

Tom Cruise's camp denied it, but then they wouldn't admit it even if true. Most mothers would have to give it a lot of consideration.

On that note, an interesting thing she said was the "celebrity part" of Scientology is kept away from the bad aspects and leaders try to hide it. For example, she said members who need to be corrected in the Los Angeles church are shipped away to another location. Also, celebrities have their own private entrance away from the other members.

Yet another reason to never trust Scientology with having the Celebrity Center be different from all their other facilities and it has special restaurants in there?

Archived