IGNORED

Nathan Lawrenson's Twitter

GeoBQn

Nathan just posted on his blog, confirming that Trish has been relisted. Congrats to her; I hope she stays on there long enough to get a second transplant and some extra years with her little girl.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This post was awaiting approval, and now that it has been approved, it appeared in the thread back when it was written, which is to say on page 38. Since the conversation has moved on, I thought you all might like to know it was there:

I would like to say a few things.

I am Nate. I’ve been observing this thread for a few weeks now. I made a few comments previously to gauge reaction.

I’m not going to respond to anything that has been discussed on this forum about me or my family. In fact once I’ve seen that this post has been published I won’t be spending any more time here on this forum. Because honestly you wouldn’t really listen a word I said anyway since you already believe I’m a lying douche out for money and fame.

I’m very sorry that my SIL came across this cesspool of negativity but I appreciate what she has said in defense of my wife and the positive attitude she has maintained toward those who have challenged her.

I don’t feel any need to prove to you that I am Nate except that I don’t want anybody to believe that LibbyLiv is me. If I ever find out who she/he is I will be sure they never have another opportunity to “defend” me again. I’m sure the Mods could verify that the email address I used to create my account is the same email address my wife and I have been using together for the past ten years. But I know they can’t publish that kind of personal information.

CL, I’m sorry for the loss of your son and for what LibbyLiv has done against you here. I know exactly who you are because Tricia remembers you from the CF chatrooms and because we share mutual friends on Facebook.

I would ask the Mods to please ban LibbyLiv from this forum. She has shared quite a bit of private information about me and my family and I know that is against your policies since I am a member of this forum.

Mom23Girls, I also know exactly who you are. I haven’t deleted you yet from my Facebook yet and if you ever want to talk with me instead of sharing what I privately post on my Facebook I’ll be more than happy to listen. Mods, I hope you’ll act accordingly based on this information.

I will be posting the message below to my Instagram/Twitter (which is not private BTW) in about an hour. You’re the first to read it and hopefully it will be proof enough that I am Nate and that anybody else here who you think is me is certainly not.

[attachment=0]image.jpg[/attachment]

At least he admits to wanting to get reactions out of us. But we already knew that's the kind of person he was :P

So wait, we get that little you think I am a lying douche comment when he came here and posted twice attempting to stir shit and was pretty much roundly ignored or told he was wrong.

Seriously wtf is wrong with him?

Searching online for some dirt about this douche, and found this site. LOVE

IT! His Twitter has been very quiet today, though?

Just so everyone can see, here is nate's first post.

Too bad his sil said he wasn't a troll...this looks trolley.

I've read rumors that Nate's entire (or most if) story is fake. Like, he's making it all up. I find it hard to believe, but I also wouldn't put it past a guy like him. Any thoughts in this?

And now nate's second post. Stay klassy Nate.

Yeah, he is a troll. That's sad. Nate is pathetic. What did Trish's sis say? that Nate wasn't the kind of person to troll? well, I guess she was wrong.

When I read that Nathan had found this thread I had an insane hope that he would realize how he was coming across and change his ways.

I guess Free Jinger is persecuting him and his family, targeting his twitter, and purposely trying to cause him and his family stress.

Of course, his hateful tweets and his publicly shown mean and arrogant way he dealt with people who dare contradict him should go unnoticed in the wake of his own personal tragedy.

I always had great compassion for what he was going through until he read his twitter. I quit reading his twitter account for a while because his cruelty to others got to me. But, I cared about Tricia and Gwen and wanted to know how they were doing so started reading again. Then, I found the couple of threads on Free Jinger and vented a bit.

I have to say that one of the great disadvantages evangelical Christians of Nathan's sort has is that they feel like they're being persecuted when someone challenges their ideology. To me, this shows how small minded and uneducated these types of evangelical Christians are. Instead of learning from the experiences, evaluating his beliefs, he'll probably just pray against the people who post their concerns and venting as some type of demonic attack.

My thought that he is a jerk has been solidified by his instagram message.

LonelyBoy wrote:

I've read rumors that Nate's entire (or most if) story is fake. Like, he's making it all up. I find it hard to believe, but I also wouldn't put it past a guy like him. Any thoughts in this?

And now nate's second post. Stay klassy Nate.

Just read this. How funny. So, he was trying to bait us to talk poorly about him? :lol: What would be the point of this? To point back to the thread and say how evil we are?

6dada728ac7f11e283b822000a9f124c_7.jpg

Er Nate, you're the one who made all this stuff public in the first place, because you wanted to pimp out the story of your ill wife in hopes of e-fame. Maybe you should have realized that not everyone was going to agree with you. There ARE other people in the world with opposing viewpoints.

Congrats. You are officially a douchecanoe.

I will never be able to stop everyone who wishes ill toward my family....

Yes. So much ill will directed toward Tricia and Gwen here. It's stunning, really.

:snooty:

Personally, Nate, I don't believe you.

LibbyLiv still sounds exactly like you did the one and only time I interacted with you when I dared to suggest that Cystic Fibrosis does NOT give bionic powers in all areas beyond the disease and that perpetrating that myth was very hurtful to the minority of sufferers like Micah who have both Cystic Fibrosis AND other disabilities. Furthermore, Tricia does not remember me from chats. She might remember DH, though he has no memory of such. She does not remember me because I only ever chatted twice and she was not present when I was there those two times.

I also know things I cannot and will not speak on here, but suffice it to say I think you doth protest too much about LibbyLiv. I think you realize that your image won't handle that level of cruelty and vileness and even you are aware of that.

Well the problem with him being a troll to begin with is he blew any sort of trust he had. Which wasn't a ton.

I guess I only see him as a lying famewhore douche....not you know all the other stuff I said.

Searching online for some dirt about this douche, and found this site. LOVE

IT! His Twitter has been very quiet today, though?

Hey Nate, you said it, not me!

I got caught up on the more recent posts on this thread. I do remember the LonelyBoy postings and I thought LonelyBoy might have been a guy that Nate had a spat with on twitter. Now that it has been revealed that LonelyBoy is Nate, he is a douche. I also think he is LibbyLiv.

6dada728ac7f11e283b822000a9f124c_7.jpg

Er Nate, you're the one who made all this stuff public in the first place, because you wanted to pimp out the story of your ill wife in hopes of e-fame. Maybe you should have realized that not everyone was going to agree with you. There ARE other people in the world with opposing viewpoints.

Congrats. You are officially a douchecanoe.

I agree with all of this. He is dodging the fact that he was the one who made a public twitter account in the first place in addition to a public blog and having several newspaper articles written about him and Tricia over the years. I think it is funny that he says we were "stalking" his public twitter account. Did he only expect his leghumpers to be reading his twitter account?

Maybe he should ask his buddy Jennifer McKinney how successful threatening to sue for defamation and libel has gone. The snark/hater directed at Nathan is NOTHING compared to what is out there about MckMama.

The downside of being a public figure and as controversial as Nathan is that there are going to be haters. All of this brouhaha is his own fault. He brought it on himself. He needs to put on his big boy undies and cope.

Archived