IGNORED

Another gang rape of Indian woman on a bus!

TheSassyOne

It sounds like the street harassment and assaults of women are epidemic over there. And from what I've read, a lot of these bus services are private, not municipal. So perhaps some of the wealthier women in the country need to start their own female-only transportation services so that poor women can get around in safety.

It sounds like the street harassment and assaults of women are epidemic over there. And from what I've read, a lot of these bus services are private, not municipal. So perhaps some of the wealthier women in the country need to start their own female-only transportation services so that poor women can get around in safety.

You know if they did such a thing, the MRA's would be on them like crazy for misandry

Agree w/ above. I would love to know why their have been such an increase in these gang rapes!

Or is there just enough of a change in the victim blaming that there's an increase in reporting?

One of the sucky things about fact-gathering w/ crimes like rape is because of how reporting works, countries where victims can't come forward are 'rewarded' with 'see, we don't have rape--0 reported last year' stats.

Or is there just enough of a change in the victim blaming that there's an increase in reporting?

One of the sucky things about fact-gathering w/ crimes like rape is because of how reporting works, countries where victims can't come forward are 'rewarded' with 'see, we don't have rape--0 reported last year' stats.

I agree with you, and sadly, I fear that it's one of those cases, where something unspeakably horrific had to happen first, before anyone took note. And now it looks like an increase, because the media is paying attention, and reports this stuff.

Archived