IGNORED

Sandy Hook Kids are getting the best Xmas EVER!

Alecto

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats disgusting.

Im sure the children would much rather be waiting for Santa to come, and looking forward to spending Christmas alive with their family. Im sure their families would also rather be planning to spend christmas with their children rather than planning a funeral for their 6 year old.

We discussed that piece of shit of a human being in another one of the Sandy Hook related threads. But, you know, it can't be said enough that the person who wrote that is a pile of garbage masquerading as a human.

We discussed that piece of shit of a human being in another one of the Sandy Hook related threads. But, you know, it can't be said enough that the person who wrote that is a pile of garbage masquerading as a human.

I missed it. I have been trying to avoid most of the discussion because I suffered major burnout from covering so many tragedies when I work as a reporter.

Also, I really hope this goes viral. Folks need to pay the price for their actions.

8tKt3.jpg

I have no words for this. At all.

He did receive a verbal smackdown in his comments.

I never curse, but now .... home alone ...and quite loud and in tears!!

What a complacent, sanctimonious DICK!!!!!

I missed it. I have been trying to avoid most of the discussion because I suffered major burnout from covering so many tragedies when I work as a reporter.

Also, I really hope this goes viral. Folks need to pay the price for their actions.

I can understand. Even though I've been following the threads here, I've been avoiding the paper, because I don't know if I can handle it. Just wanted to mention it, in case you guys wanted to do merging or something.

Thats disgusting.

Im sure the children would much rather be waiting for Santa to come, and looking forward to spending Christmas alive with their family. Im sure their families would also rather be planning to spend christmas with their children rather than planning a funeral for their 6 year old.

Agree!!!

Man, when I saw the title of this thread I thought it meant that kids affected by hurricane Sandy were getting a lot of presents this year.

What kind of a sick twisted ASSHOLE thinks this way?!

Per CNN, the Connecticut State Police are investigating, and plan to prosecute, any social media pranking related to this tragedy. I hope this one is on their radar.

Per CNN, the Connecticut State Police are investigating, and plan to prosecute, any social media pranking related to this tragedy. I hope this one is on their radar.

Unfortunately, I don't think this is a prank. I think someone genuinely believes this and you can't prosecute somebody for their religious beliefs and their right to free speech.

I do hope it makes this douchebag unemployable and a pariah.

I wouldn't call this a prank and the police have no business investigating something like this post. Is it tasteless and disgusting? Yes, of course. It is not, however illegal. I actually think this is his honest, horrible opinion. He hasn't threatened anyone and he isn't soliciting money.

I would think they are investigating the people who are setting up fake funds or selling things while saying the proceeds are going to the survivors.

Man, when I saw the title of this thread I thought it meant that kids affected by hurricane Sandy were getting a lot of presents this year.

What kind of a sick twisted ASSHOLE thinks this way?!

Unfortunately, there are assholes who really do think that way, especially if they consider children under a certain age not to be accountable for any sins, so if a child dies before they can be baptized, they're already in a "better place." I do think it's sickening myself, as I would imagine that those children would rather be waiting for Santa, and that their families didn't want to have to bury their 6 year old.

Also, at least one of the kids was Jewish, so it's awful to say that on his behalf from yet another angle.

So does that mean the aborted baybeez they are always going on about also have the best Christmas present ever?

So does that mean the aborted baybeez they are always going on about also have the best Christmas present ever?

No, of COURSE not. Their Christmas is AWFUL, even though they're with Jeebus (not to be confused with that guy in the Gospels), because they didn't get born.

More god and guns is what's being proposed on some of the more rightwing forums I frequent. Complex problems include complex solutions. In a nation that has its fair share of binary thinkers no one is considering complex solutions.

8tKt3.jpg

I have no words for this. At all.

He did receive a verbal smackdown in his comments.

I told my mum about this. She said "That is the MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE HEARD IN MY LIFE."

i

I knew this guy when we were kids. Went to the same church. He became a youth pastor or assistant pastor there for a while. He was a really sweet kid. Can't believe he is such a douche now :(

Archived