IGNORED

Bates' Family Thanksgiving

memmy

The Bates Fan Page on FB says they celebrated their 25th anniversary in Dec, in Hawaii. (And yet they have to borrow grocery money from Lawson...)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bates Fan Page on FB says they celebrated their 25th anniversary in Dec, in Hawaii. (And yet they have to borrow grocery money from Lawson...)

Ugh, I bet it was a TLC funded trip that will be the focus of a Bates special soon enough.

I'm confused....the crazygirl tumblr listed above is the daughter of the raisinggodlydaughters Kristy chic? I think Kristy deleted the blog about her daughter leaving. At least I'm not seeing it. Crazygirl's explanation of what happened is heart breaking. I hope she's ok. Someone mentioned above they hope she doesn't go back. If I have the relationships right here, there is no way that would happen. Her tumblr is full of sexy pics, the f-word, etc. If mommy was jealous of daughter's cleavage, she'd definitely be scared of her seducing step-dad after seeing her tumblr. If she did kick her out the way the daughter says, she's a horrible, horrible person.

Yet another teen mother who uses her "humility" about her "sinful past" to brag about how great she is now. WWho was it who said her adult son's decisions weren't a reflection on her, because she was doing it right with her younger kids? (Older kid was in jail, iirc.) Read her first post, it's one of those lists of "20 things about me" and there are a few "I used to swear! LOL! Thank you Jesus!" and about as many "I am a super dooper good Christian now! smugsmugsmug".

That would have been Jodi (Jepson, I think). Her oldest son had done time for bank robbery. But that son didn't count because she had found Jesus... and Jesus had given her Haitian girls to replace the poorly mothered ones. :? :roll:

Here's the blog. It's been scrubbed of most of the offensive posts and she hasn't posted since the middle of August.

theshelteredplace.blogspot.com/

That would have been Jodi (Jepson, I think). Her oldest son had done time for bank robbery. But that son didn't count because she had found Jesus... and Jesus had given her Haitian girls to replace the poorly mothered ones. :? :roll:

Here's the blog. It's been scrubbed of most of the offensive posts and she hasn't posted since the middle of August.

theshelteredplace.blogspot.com/

The thread here on FJ includes copies of Jodie's blog before she did laundry and includes her fucktastic quote about here son. Boy Jodie was a piece of work.

I moseyed over to the Bateses' blog - it'd been a while - and noticed that someone saw Kelly with two unnamed daughters in OK right before Christmas. Wasn't there talk about one of them courting a Paine boy? I also recall that Michael lost a ton of weight and had a sparkly ring on her engagement finger.

Wait and see, I guess...

I moseyed over to the Bateses' blog - it'd been a while - and noticed that someone saw Kelly with two unnamed daughters in OK right before Christmas. Wasn't there talk about one of them courting a Paine boy? I also recall that Michael lost a ton of weight and had a sparkly ring on her engagement finger.

Wait and see, I guess...

If memory serves, the Paines were with the Bateses on the season/series finale of UBoA. There was supposed to be some sort of announcement, but given that Lawson's courtship had just crashed and burned, I don't think they aired it. I wonder if she's engaged? One of those Paine boys are defrauding as hell.

p.s. IMO, Alyssa is the prettiest in the bunch. She is gorgeous and photogenic to boot.

But Alyssa is the Jill-bot of the family. The minute she opens her mouth...ugh....

Carlin's going to give them all a run for their money. She may only be 14/15, but she's already drop-dead gorgeous.

But Alyssa is the Jill-bot of the family. The minute she opens her mouth...ugh....

Carlin's going to give them all a run for their money. She may only be 14/15, but she's already drop-dead gorgeous.

Really? Well that's disappointing. I used to like Jill because she seemed to really enjoy her family life but now I can't stand to watch any of her talking heads. I wonder if the JttH teaches douchery? It seems like Jill and Jessa got a double dose.

If memory serves, the Paines were with the Bateses on the season/series finale of UBoA. There was supposed to be some sort of announcement, but given that Lawson's courtship had just crashed and burned, I don't think they aired it. I wonder if she's engaged? One of those Paine boys are defrauding as hell.

p.s. IMO, Alyssa is the prettiest in the bunch. She is gorgeous and photogenic to boot.

I think the announcement was suppose to be Kelly announcing that she was pregnant with baby #20; however, they didn't air it since she miscarried. She had a post about that a couple days after the series' finale episode.

According to someone on Kelly's blog, the Bateses spent Christmas in OK with the Paine family. The Paines have not updated their family blog since Ocotber and the Bates blog has been wiped out. Chances are there is a courtship of "dating with a purpose" going on between members of those two families, most likely Erin and Chad?.

Also, Gil's brother and sister-in-law had another baby girl around Christmas. They now have a boy and 4 girls. Cute baby.

I don't think they purposefully wiped their blog - if they did, there was no rhyme or reason to what they deleted, anyway. They switched over to a new format and I think that's how a lot of the posts got lost.

I think there is something going on with the Paines. Why would they travel so far to visit people who are 'just friends' over Christmas?

According to someone on Kelly's blog, the Bateses spent Christmas in OK with the Paine family. The Paines have not updated their family blog since Ocotber and the Bates blog has been wiped out. Chances are there is a courtship of "dating with a purpose" going on between members of those two families, most likely Erin and Chad?.

Also, Gil's brother and sister-in-law had another baby girl around Christmas. They now have a boy and 4 girls. Cute baby.

A Bates/Paines Holiday update is available here:

freeingthecaptives.blogspot.com

I think there might be a picture depicting a pistol packing Erin...

A Bates/Paines Holiday update is available here:

freeingthecaptives.blogspot.com

I think there might be a picture depicting a pistol packing Erin...

There's way too many exclamation points for there to not be a courtship.

I agree that a courtship seems to be in the air. The Paines don't have any young children - the common ground between the families must be the courting aged kids (and Jebus).

Michaela looks a lot happier lately. It suits her. Was unusual to get a close up of her and not Erin.

The exclamation points, bolding, and underlining of certain words as well as the phrasing of that post do seem to suggest that something like a courtship/engagement is going on.

Archived